Exam 10 | New Headway Pre-Intermediate1. Buy
2. From 16 to 20, choose the alternative that best completes each sentence.
The students are taught by the professor., , ESL ,
3. Just give me a minute. I need to # a phone call.
The dishes were washed by Dan., , ,
4. From 11 to 15, correct the sentences.
That castle has been visited by many tourists., , ,
5. Ok, I%27ll tell you my secret. But you have to # it, ok?
The work will be finished by tomorrow., , school ,
6. From 1 to 10, rewrite the sentences in the passive.
Once a week, the house is cleaned by Tom., , ,
7. Many tourists have visited that castle.
9. ENGLISH EXAM New Headway Pre-Intermediate Unit 10
He was looked after by his grandmother., multiple choice questions , web 2.0 ,
11. I so # my family in Brazil!
“Dubliners” was written by James Joyce. , , ,
15. Dan washed the dishes.
16. That castle was built in 1831 by someone.
17. James Joyce wrote “Dubliners”.
online learning games , ,
18. The hunter killed the lion.
19. How did the window break?
20. English spoken all over the world.
21. The maid has cleaned the windows
keep results , miss,
22. From 21 to 30, write the past participle of the verbs.
do, make, keep,
23. The new products won%27t be seld in Brazil.
26. The dogs was frightened by a loud noise.
27. The professor teaches the students.
28. His grandmother looked after him.
29. Once a week, Tom cleans the house.
30. 25,000 Iphones will be produce in 2025.
31. I just need to # the truth!
Felt, , ,
33. Can you # me a lift to the station, please?
Chosen, , ,
web tool , ,