Exam 10 | New Headway Pre-Intermediate1. Know
3. His grandmother looked after him.
distant learning , ,
4. That castle was built in 1831 by someone.
5. Can you # me a lift to the station, please?
The work will be finished by tomorrow., , ,
7. Ok, I%27ll tell you my secret. But you have to # it, ok?
How was the window broken?, , ,
, online quizzes ,
10. Dan washed the dishes.
11. How did the window break?
13. From 16 to 20, choose the alternative that best completes each sentence.
English is spoken all over the world., crossword maker , ,
14. 25,000 Iphones will be produce in 2025.
15. The maid has cleaned the windows
create online activities , ,
17. The dogs was frightened by a loud noise.
18. From 11 to 15, correct the sentences.
computer assisted language learning , ,
19. Many tourists have visited that castle.
20. Once a week, Tom cleans the house.
discover, make online learning games ,
22. I so # my family in Brazil!
do, make, keep,
24. James Joyce wrote “Dubliners”.
, test ,
25. English spoken all over the world.
26. ENGLISH EXAM New Headway Pre-Intermediate Unit 10
Known, , ,
27. Just give me a minute. I need to # a phone call.
Sent, , ,
28. The professor teaches the students.
29. From 1 to 10, rewrite the sentences in the passive.
Thought, , ,
31. The new products won%27t be seld in Brazil.
distance learning , ,
32. I just need to # the truth!
Drunk, , ,
33. From 21 to 30, write the past participle of the verbs.
Chosen, , ,
34. The hunter killed the lion.
educational activities , ,