Exam 8 | New Headway Pre-Intermediate1. doesn%27t / on / Laura / have / Tuesdays / work / to / .
2. Jane has never studied Spanish. She # speak it!
has to, print quizzes , ,
3. I # watch so much television
have to, , ,
4. day / to / wash / you / do / your / hair / twice / have / a / ?
5. David musts see a doctor as soon as possible.
6. morning / up / you / in / what / do / time / have / to / the / get / ?
7. From 16 to 20, correct the sentences.
8. this / essays / I / to / two / week / have / write / .
learning , ,
9. I think you were wrong. You # apologize.
Do you have to wash your hair twice a day?, web 2.0 , ,
10. From 6 to 10, put the words in the correct order to make questions.
What time do you have to get up in the morning?, , ,
11. Farmers # work every day of the year.
Laura doesn%27t have to work on Tuesdays., , ,
12. I%27m so glad I # wear a uniform in my new job!
I have to write two essays this week., , ,
13. You # be so rude to your workmates!
14. You # go the British Museum. It%27s amazing!
have to, should, ,
15. If you have a problem, you # definitely talk to your parents.
have to, should, Answer_3_(optional),
16. # we go now?
don%27t have to, shouldn%27t, Answer_3_(optional),
17. books / have / many / you / buy / sio / why / did / to / ?
18. I%27m afraid I must to do this now.
19. OK, I%27m going to bed. I # wake up early tomorrow.
20. Your hair looks dirty! I think you # wash it!
I%27m afraid I must do this now., , ,
21. ENGLISH EXAM New Headway Pre-Intermediate Unit 8
You shouldn%27t eat that much chocolate., , ,
22. From 21 to 30, choose the correct modal verb.
David must see a doctor as soon as possible., , ,
23. You # be whatever you want in this life.
Could you please help me?, crossword maker , ,
24. I think I # take a 5-minute break. I%27m feeling so stressed!
I would not like to be a scientist, I wouldn%27t like to be a scientist., , ,
25. Sorry I%27m late. I # go to the bank and there was huge queue there!
26. You # smoke. It%27s really bad for your health.
Must, Can%27t, Could,
27. I # pay this bill until tomorrow.
shouldn%27t, could, must,
28. Everyone # study hard to get a really good job.
can%27t, should, shouldn%27t,
29. All Brazilian citizens # have a driving licence if they want to drive a car.
can, must computer assisted language learning , could,
30. From 1 to 5, complete the sentences with %22have to%22, %22has to%22 or %22had to%22.
can, can%27t, must,
31. From 6 to 10,
%27ll, could, mustn%27t,
32. From 11 to 15, choose the alternative that best completes each sentence.
can, shouldn%27t quiz builder , won%27t,
33. Could you please to help me?
34. # you pass me the salt, please?
Must, Shall, Will,
35. I don%27t would like to be a scientist.
will, must improve results ,
36. Mathew, you # to study for your Math exam!
online activities , ,