Who Wants to be a Millionaire: American version1. What is the longest river in America?
The Nile, The Amazon, The Mississippi, The Kakogawa
2. How many states are there in America?
50, 100, 13, 67
3. What year was America started?
1776, 1911, 1492, 1863
4. What is the capital of America
New York, Washington D.C. computer assisted language learning , Tokyo, America City
5. create online tests Which is NOT a state?
Hawaii, Alaska, Maine, Guam
6. What is the national bird of America?
bald eagle, falcon, crow, turkey
7. What is the biggest (人口) city in America?
New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle
8. What is America%27s Independence Day (独立記念日)
July 4th, May 3rd, August 8th, January 1st
9. How many pro baseball teams (MLB) are there in America?
30, 60, 8, 100
10. distance learning What is the biggest (人口) state in America?
California, Texas, Florida, Alaska
11. What is the largest (面積) state in America
Alaska, Texas, California, Florida
12. How many stripes are on the American flag?
7, 13, 16, 25
13. What is in a California roll maki-zushi
avocado, crab, cucumber, and tobiko, lettuce, tomato, kazunoko, banana, salmon, cabbage, mayonaise, mentaiko, apple, ikura, lemon, peanuts
14. What is the 2nd most spoken language in America?
Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese