past continuous and past simple1. Sue # (walk) home when she met Alice.
was coming, online learning games , ,
2. I # (lose) my phone when I was dancing.
did you buy, , ,
3. We had a lovely afternoon. We # (feed) ducks in the park.
was cooking, quiz generator , ,
4. I # (come) out of the shop when I saw a strange man.
wanted, , ,
5. What were you doing when I # (ring)?
didn%27t go, , results history ,
6. Where # (you / buy) these jeans?
was having, , ,
7. I arrived home at 5 o%27clock. My dad # (cook) dinner and my mom was watching TV.
was walking, interactive , ,
8. I # (want) to go home because I was very tired.
were feeding, , ,
9. I # (have) a shower when I saw a spider in the bathroom.
lost, , ,