Where Is Your Sacrifice? 4-71. #9 Sacrifice of Blood/Animals Not Required (Jonah) But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.
Deut 12:1-14, , ,
2. #6 Sacrifice of Blood/Animals Not Required (Jeremiah) 1)For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices: 2)Of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first
Deut 12:1-14, , ,
3. #2 No Sacrificing Outside the Time Of Peace/Saftey But when ye go over Jordan, and dwell in the land which the LORD your God giveth you to inherit, and when he giveth you rest from all your enemies round about, so that ye dwell in safety; Then there shall be a place which the LORD your God shall choose to cause his name to dwell there; thither shall ye bring all that I command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto the LORD:
4. Israel Can Offer Up Spiritul Sacrifices
Isa 1:9-28, Isa 43:22-26, Hos 3:4-5, , interactive learning ,
5. #3 Israel With Out Sacrifices But Still Justified/Forgiven 1)To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, 2)Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense. Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities. I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. 3)For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice
6. Israel Cannot Do Sacrifices Outside of Land/Temple/Time Of Peace
Psa 40:6; Psa 51:16-17, Psa 141:1-2, , ,
7. #4 Sacrifice of Blood/Animals Not Required (Psalm) 1)Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. 2)The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. 3)Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
Pro 21:3, improve results , ,
8. #11 Ordinance Of The Children Of The Captivity (Torah)
Jer7:21-23; Jer33:11, , ,
9. Prophecy of Israel Being With Out Sacrifice Many Days But Still Forgiven
Hos 6:6, Hos14:1-2, , ,
10. #12 Ordinance Of The Children Of The Captivity (Ezekiel)
Mic 6:6-8 , prepare quiz , ,
11. #5 Sacrifice of Blood/Animals Not Required (Proverb) To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.
Jon 2:9 , , ,
12. Israel Repents %26 Seeks Yah In Captivity
13. #7 Sacrifice of Blood/Animals Not Required (Hosea) 1)For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings. 2)Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.
1 Kings 8:44-61, stimulate your students , ,
14. #8 Sacrifice of Blood/Animals Not Required (Micah) Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings
Lev 26:40-46, Deut 30:1-9, , ,
15. #1 No Sacrificing Outside The Land But unto the place which the LORD your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come: And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks:
Ezek 3:10-21, Ezek 18:1-32, Ezek 33:7-20, , ,