Where%27s Your Sacrifice 11. #2 Yah Doesn%27t Want/Accept Vain Sacrifices (Jeremiah) 1st)To what purpose cometh there to me incense from Sheba, and the sweet cane from a far country? your burnt offerings are not acceptable,
Isa 1:9-28, Isa 40:16, Isa 66:1-4, , ,
2. #6 Yah Doesn%27t Except Sacrifices In Wicked State The sacrifice of the wicked is abomination: how much more, when he bringeth it with a wicked mind?
Jer 6:20, Jer 7:22-23, , ,
3. #1 Yah Doesn%27t Want/Accept Vain Sacrifices (Isaiah) 1st)To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats 2nd)And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering. 3rd)He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog%27s neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine%27s blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol.
Hos 8:13, Hos 9:4-6, , ,
4. #3 Yah Doesn%27t Want/Accept Vain Sacrifices (Hosea) 1st)They sacrifice flesh for the sacrifices of mine offerings, and eat it; but the LORD accepteth them not; now will he remember their iniquity, and visit their sins: they shall return to Egypt. 2nd)They shall not offer wine offerings to the LORD, neither shall they be pleasing unto him: their sacrifices shall be unto them as the bread of mourners; all that eat thereof shall be polluted: for their bread for their soul shall not come into the house of the LORD.
Amos 5:21-24, , ,
5. #5 Sacrifices Only Allowed After Obedience/Repentence For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem. Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
Psalm 51:16-19, , ,
6. Yah Rejects Our Sacrifices(Vain Sacrifices) In Wicked State
Prov 21:27, , ,