Shopping on eBay1. The empty bag of M%26M’s is an example of …
what you want to buy, who will pay for it, where you are going to pay for it, how much you want to pay for it,
2. Which of the sentneces below proves your answer in the previous question?
blender,TV,tv,BLENDER, school , ,
3. The owner sold the mammoth because of its size.
TRUE, FALSE, ,
4. Complete the sentence with one word. A # is an example of something ordinary that is sold on eBay.
because somebody sold a 50,000-year-old mammoth* for £61,000., because it was too big to keep, because there have also been some very unusual things for sale.,
5. Who paid a lot of money for an old pair of jeans?
Elvis Presley, the Levi Strauss company, M%26M, eBay,
6. Tick the TWO correct answers. If you want to buy something on eBay you have to decide …
an item that you can’t buy, a special offer educational activities , an item that you can buy for a very good price, a useless item that someone bought for a lot of money,