Shopping on eBay1. Which of the sentneces below proves your answer in the previous question?
what you want to buy, who will pay for it short answer questions , where you are going to pay for it, how much you want to pay for it,
2. Who paid a lot of money for an old pair of jeans?
blender,TV,tv,BLENDER, , ,
3. The owner sold the mammoth because of its size.
TRUE, FALSE, ,
4. Complete the sentence with one word. A # is an example of something ordinary that is sold on eBay.
because somebody sold a 50,000-year-old mammoth* for £61,000., because it was too big to keep, because there have also been some very unusual things for sale.,
5. The empty bag of M%26M’s is an example of …
Elvis Presley, the Levi Strauss company, M%26Mweb page, eBay,
6. Tick the TWO correct answers. If you want to buy something on eBay you have to decide …
an item that you can’t buy, a special offer, an item that you can buy for a very good price ESL , a useless item that someone bought for a lot of money,