$System Analysis and Design Quiz$1. Which of the following stages involves writing a system specification?
Implementation, Design, Feasibility study, Analysis
2. Which of the following is not a relationship in an ERD?
One-many, Many-one, Many-many, Hundred-many
3. Which one of the following sections is part of a decision table?
Decision, Choice, Communication, Action
4. Which of the following is the last stage of the feasibility study?
System scope, Current deficiencies online activities , User requirements, Recommendation
5. web tool Which of the following is also referred to as pseudo-code.
Selection, SSADM, Iteration, Structured English
6. Which of the following is not a system analysis tool?
Truth table, DFD, ERD, Decision tables
7. Which one of the following can be expanded to a variety of levels?
ERD, JSP, DFD, STD