transformations 2 (present perfect tenses)Use the word given to complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. You must use between two and five words. Do not change the word given.
1. He moved to Wroclaw four years ago. been He # four years.
is it since Sue finished, , ,
2. I%27ve never met such a wise man. ever He%27s the # met.
not met my sister for, , ,
3. He hasn%27t finished eating yet. still He # eating.
still has not finished, still hasn%27t finished, , ,
4. How long ago did they come? since How long # came?
wisest man I have ever, wisest man I%27ve ever, , ,
5. How long ago did your phone Ian? phoned How long # Ian?
have not spoken to her, haven%27t spoken to her, grading , ,
6. How long is it since you saw Nick? see When # Nick?
is it since you phoned, , ,
7. I spoke to her two weeks ago. not I # for two weeks.
time she has ever driven, time she has driven, , ,
8. When did Sue finish reading the book? since How long # reading the book.
is it since they, , ,
9. She has never driven a car before. time It%27s the first # a car.
did you last see, did you see, , ,