transformations 2 (present perfect tenses)Use the word given to complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. You must use between two and five words. Do not change the word given.
1. How long is it since you saw Nick? see When # Nick?
is it since Sue finished, , ,
2. I spoke to her two weeks ago. not I # for two weeks.
not met my sister for, , ,
3. The last time I met my sister was two years ago. for I have # two years.
still has not finished, still hasn%27t finished, , ,
4. When did Sue finish reading the book? since How long # reading the book.
wisest man I have ever, wisest man I%27ve ever, , ,
5. She has never driven a car before. time It%27s the first # a car.
have not spoken to her, haven%27t spoken to her, , ,
6. I%27ve never met such a wise man. ever He%27s the # met.
is it since you phoned, , ,
7. How long ago did your phone Ian? phoned How long # Ian?
time she has ever driven, time she has driven, , ,
8. He hasn%27t finished eating yet. still He # eating.
is it since they, , ,
9. How long ago did they come? since How long # came?
did you last see, did you see, , short answer questions ,