transformations 2 (present perfect tenses)Use the word given to complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. You must use between two and five words. Do not change the word given.
1. How long is it since you saw Nick? see When # Nick?
is it since Sue finished, , crossword maker ,
2. The last time I met my sister was two years ago. for I have # two years.
not met my sister for, , ,
3. She has never driven a car before. time It%27s the first # a car.
still has not finished, still hasn%27t finished, , ,
4. He hasn%27t finished eating yet. still He # eating.
wisest man I have ever, wisest man I%27ve ever, , ,
5. He moved to Wroclaw four years ago. been He # four years.
have not spoken to her, haven%27t spoken to her, , ,
6. How long ago did they come? since How long # came?
is it since you phoned, , ,
7. I spoke to her two weeks ago. not I # for two weeks.
time she has ever driven, time she has driven, , ,
8. When did Sue finish reading the book? since How long # reading the book.
is it since they, online activities , ,
9. I%27ve never met such a wise man. ever He%27s the # met.
did you last see, did you see, , ,