transformations 2 (present perfect tenses)Use the word given to complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. You must use between two and five words. Do not change the word given.
1. How long ago did your phone Ian? phoned How long # Ian?
is it since Sue finished, , ,
2. How long ago did they come? since How long # came?
not met my sister for, , ,
3. I%27ve never met such a wise man. ever He%27s the # met.
still has not finished, still hasn%27t finished, , ,
4. How long is it since you saw Nick? see When # Nick?
wisest man I have ever, wisest man I%27ve ever, , ,
5. When did Sue finish reading the book? since How long # reading the book.
have not spoken to her, haven%27t spoken to her, , ,
6. He moved to Wroclaw four years ago. been He # four years.
is it since you phoned, , ,
7. He hasn%27t finished eating yet. still He # eating.
time she has ever driven, time she has driven, , ,
8. I spoke to her two weeks ago. not I # for two weeks.
is it since they, , ,
9. She has never driven a car before. time It%27s the first # a car.
did you last see, did you see, , ,