transformations 2 (present perfect tenses)Use the word given to complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. You must use between two and five words. Do not change the word given.
1. How long is it since you saw Nick? see When # Nick?
is it since Sue finished, , ,
2. I%27ve never met such a wise man. ever He%27s the # met.
not met my sister for, , ,
3. He moved to Wroclaw four years ago. been He # four years.
still has not finished, still hasn%27t finished, , results history ,
4. How long ago did your phone Ian? phoned How long # Ian?
wisest man I have ever, wisest man I%27ve ever, crossword maker , ,
5. He hasn%27t finished eating yet. still He # eating.
have not spoken to her, haven%27t spoken to her, , ,
6. When did Sue finish reading the book? since How long # reading the book.
is it since you phoned, , ,
7. The last time I met my sister was two years ago. for I have # two years.
time she has ever driven, time she has driven, , ,
8. How long ago did they come? since How long # came?
is it since they, , ,
9. She has never driven a car before. time It%27s the first # a car.
did you last see, did you see, , ,