transformations 2 (present perfect tenses)Use the word given to complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. You must use between two and five words. Do not change the word given.
1. How long ago did your phone Ian? phoned How long # Ian?
is it since Sue finished, , ,
2. She has never driven a car before. time It%27s the first # a car.
not met my sister for, , ,
3. When did Sue finish reading the book? since How long # reading the book.
still has not finished, still hasn%27t finished, , ,
4. How long ago did they come? since How long # came?
wisest man I have ever, wisest man I%27ve ever, , ,
5. I%27ve never met such a wise man. ever He%27s the # met.
have not spoken to her, haven%27t spoken to her, , ,
6. He hasn%27t finished eating yet. still He # eating.
is it since you phoned, elearning , ,
7. The last time I met my sister was two years ago. for I have # two years.
time she has ever driven, time she has driven, , ,
8. I spoke to her two weeks ago. not I # for two weeks.
is it since they, , ,
9. He moved to Wroclaw four years ago. been He # four years.
did you last see, did you see, , ,