transformations 2 (present perfect tenses)Use the word given to complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. You must use between two and five words. Do not change the word given.
1. How long ago did your phone Ian? phoned How long # Ian?
is it since Sue finished, , ,
2. He hasn%27t finished eating yet. still He # eating.
not met my sister for, , ,
3. He moved to Wroclaw four years ago. been He # four years.
still has not finished, still hasn%27t finished, teacher , ,
4. She has never driven a car before. time It%27s the first # a car.
wisest man I have ever, wisest man I%27ve ever, , ,
5. When did Sue finish reading the book? since How long # reading the book.
have not spoken to her, haven%27t spoken to her, computer assisted language learning , ,
6. The last time I met my sister was two years ago. for I have # two years.
is it since you phoned, , ,
7. I%27ve never met such a wise man. ever He%27s the # met.
time she has ever driven, time she has driven, , ,
8. How long ago did they come? since How long # came?
is it since they, web tool , ,
9. How long is it since you saw Nick? see When # Nick?
did you last see, did you see, , ,