transformations 2 (present perfect tenses)Use the word given to complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. You must use between two and five words. Do not change the word given.
1. How long ago did your phone Ian? phoned How long # Ian?
is it since Sue finished, online quizzes , ,
2. I%27ve never met such a wise man. ever He%27s the # met.
not met my sister for, quiz builder , ,
3. I spoke to her two weeks ago. not I # for two weeks.
still has not finished, still hasn%27t finished, , ,
4. She has never driven a car before. time It%27s the first # a car.
wisest man I have ever, wisest man I%27ve ever, , generate answer keys ,
5. How long is it since you saw Nick? see When # Nick?
have not spoken to her, haven%27t spoken to her, , ,
6. He hasn%27t finished eating yet. still He # eating.
is it since you phoned, , ,
7. The last time I met my sister was two years ago. for I have # two years.
time she has ever driven, time she has driven, , ,
8. How long ago did they come? since How long # came?
is it since they, improve results , ,
9. He moved to Wroclaw four years ago. been He # four years.
did you last see, did you see, , ,