transformations 2 (present perfect tenses)Use the word given to complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. You must use between two and five words. Do not change the word given.
1. How long ago did they come? since How long # came?
is it since Sue finished, , ,
2. How long is it since you saw Nick? see When # Nick?
not met my sister for, , ,
3. She has never driven a car before. time It%27s the first # a car.
still has not finished, still hasn%27t finished, assess performance , ,
4. I spoke to her two weeks ago. not I # for two weeks.
wisest man I have ever, wisest man I%27ve ever, , ,
5. He hasn%27t finished eating yet. still He # eating.
have not spoken to her, haven%27t spoken to her, , mix questions ,
6. He moved to Wroclaw four years ago. been He # four years.
is it since you phoned, , ,
7. I%27ve never met such a wise man. ever He%27s the # met.
time she has ever driven, time she has driven, assess performance , ,
8. The last time I met my sister was two years ago. for I have # two years.
is it since they, , ,
9. How long ago did your phone Ian? phoned How long # Ian?
did you last see, did you see, , ,