transformations 2 (present perfect tenses)Use the word given to complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. You must use between two and five words. Do not change the word given.
1. I%27ve never met such a wise man. ever He%27s the # met.
is it since Sue finished, , ,
2. I spoke to her two weeks ago. not I # for two weeks.
not met my sister for, , web 2.0 ,
3. How long ago did your phone Ian? phoned How long # Ian?
still has not finished, still hasn%27t finished, active teaching , ,
4. When did Sue finish reading the book? since How long # reading the book.
wisest man I have ever, wisest man I%27ve ever, , save time ,
5. She has never driven a car before. time It%27s the first # a car.
have not spoken to her, haven%27t spoken to her, , ,
6. How long is it since you saw Nick? see When # Nick?
is it since you phoned, online education , ,
7. How long ago did they come? since How long # came?
time she has ever driven, time she has driven, , prepare quiz ,
8. He hasn%27t finished eating yet. still He # eating.
is it since they, , ,
9. The last time I met my sister was two years ago. for I have # two years.
did you last see, did you see, interactive , ,