Energy transformation Quiz C(copy) (copy)Answer the following questions by choosing the best answer.
1. Which action in the science laboratory transforms chemical energy to heat energy?
using a hot plate to boil a beaker ofalcohol, using a Bunsen burner to melt sulfurin a test tube educational games , growing potted plants near a window, using a water heater element in atropical fish aquarium,
Sunbatterylight.jpg, , ,
3. What kind of energy transformation takes place in an electric fan
Solar energy produces chemical energy in the light bulb., Electrical energy from the solar cell charges batteries. distance learning , The solar cell produces electrical energy., Electrical energy produces heat and light.,
4. A flat solar cell is shown above. Energy is transformed all the way to lighting a bulb.Which of the following statements is NOT true of the energy transformations in this diagram?
Electricity, Heat, Magnatism, Sound,
5. In a loud speaker what transformation of energy takes place?
electrical converted to mechanical, electrical converted to sound, wind converted to electrical, electrical converted to wind,
6. Most of the chemical energy released when gasoline burns in a car engine is not used to move the car, but is changed into
Chemical energy to electrical energy, Electrical energy to nuclear energy learning , Electrical energy to heat and light, Electrical energy to sound(mechanical) energy,