Good manners abroad1. educational activities In ... your host will keep refilling your dish unless you lay your chopstick across your bowl.
China, Russia, Japan, Thailand
2. In ... you must never use the left hand for greeting, eating, or drinking.
Mexico, India distant learning , Ireland, Spain
3. crossword maker In ... you shouldn’t sit down in a café until you’ve shaken hands with everyone you know.
Britain, Brazil, France, Australia
4. In ... you must match your hosts drink for drink or they will think you unfriendly.
Belgium, Poland, Greece, Russia
5. In ... you should bow and more respect you want to show the deeper you should bow.
China, India, Egypt, Japan
6. In ... lunch in often the biggest meal of the day, and can last two or three hours.
Italy, the USA, Scotland, Poland
7. online activities In ... you must present your business card with both hands, with the writing facing the person you are giving it to.
Brazil, Ireland, Japan, Germany
8. In ... some businesses close in the early afternoon for a couple of hours.
Hungary, Greece, France, Russia
9. In ... you might have a business lunch and do businesses as you eat.
Britain, Japan, Mexico, Portugal
10. In ... social events sometimes end with singing and dancing.
Canada, India matching excercise , Ireland, France
11. In ... business people consider it their professional duty to get out after work with colleagues.
Scotland, Australia, China, Japan