past perfect part 21. He (not/use) # email before, so I showed him how to use it.
,had started,, online , ,
2. When we (finish) # dinner, we went out.
,had lived,, , ,
3. When I arrived at the cinema, the film (start) #
,had eaten,, , ,
4. She said that she (not/visit) # the UK before.
,had listened,, , online quizzes ,
5. We couldn’t go into the concert because we (not/bring) # our tickets.
,had left,, , ,
6. The lights went off because we (not/pay) # the electricity bill.
,had finished,, , ,
7. You (not/study) # for the test, so you were very nervous.
,had been,, , ,
8. She (live) # in China before she went to Thailand.
,had met,, online learning games , ,
9. If you (listen) # to me, you would have got the job.
,had forgatten,, quiz generator , ,
10. They (not/eat) # so we went to a restaurant.
,had studied,, , ,
11. Julie didn’t arrive until after I (leave) # .
,hadn%27t rained,, , save time ,
12. After they (eat) # the shellfish, they began to feel sick.
,hadn%27t paid,, , ,
13. Julie and Anne (not/meet) # before the party.
,hadn%27t done,, quiz , ,
14. He (meet) # her somewhere before.
,hadn%27t eaten,, , tool for teachers ,
15. She told me she (study) # a lot before the exam.
,hadn%27t brought,, , ,
16. We were late for the plane because we (forget) # our passports.
,hadn%27t visited,, , ,
17. I (not/have) # breakfast when he arrived.
,hadn%27t met,, , web page,
18. he grass was yellow because it (not/rain) # all summer
, hadn%27t had,, , ,
19. The garden was dead because it (be) # dry all summer.
,hadn%27t used,, , ,
20. Escribe la forma correcta del verbo que está entre parentesis en PASADO PERFECTO. Ejemplo: Pregunta: She (finish)______ his homework before he watched TV. Respuesta: She had finished his homework before he watched TV.
,hadn%27t studied,, , ,