Protest - four - packet - Berrigan Brothers to the endProtest Kubbu four 1. Read the protest packet from %22Berrigan Brothers%22 to the end before completing this Kubbu. 2. In order to earn full credit, a student must score at least 80%25.
1. Protestors in Chicago referred to Democratic candidate Humphrey as a _____#_____ because of his support for the war effort in Southeast Asia.
Vietnam, vietnam, VIETNAM, , ,
2. An extremely radical protest group known as __#__ sought to destabilize the American government.
hawk, war hawk, HAWK, Hawk, , ,
3. Radical elements of Students for a Democratic Society formed a more violent group which set off a __#___ at the Capitol building in Washington, DC.
weathermen, weather underground, weatherunderground, Weasther underground, matching excercise , ,
4. Within 1968, riots broke out in Chicago where the ___#_______ Party was holding a convention.
bomb, BOMB, Bomb, , ,
5. A leading organization during the protests in Chicago was MOBE which wanted to bring an end to American involvement in the Southeast Asian nation known as ____#_____.
draft, DRAFT, Draft, draftcards, draft cards, draft card, , ,