(ITF) Key Apps: PowerPoint 2007: Lesson 7: Bringing It All Toget1. Notes can only be created in the Notes pane.
TRUE, FALSE tool for teachers , ,
2. You can only print the slides and speaker notes.
Speaker notes, Reminders of things to do for the presentation, A way to organize your thoughts as you work on the presentation, Any of these answers,
3. If you wanted to print a presentation but change some of the options for printing, which method would you use?
TRUE, FALSE online activities , ,
4. During the show, if you wanted to emphasize a point, you could activate the pen option and draw or circle the point on the slide.
To distribute to the audience for reference after the presentation, To allow the audience to make notes during the presentation, To use as a hard copy of the slides in your presentation, Any of these answers,
5. When creating notes, what are you actually creating?
On the Slide Show tab, in the Set Up group, View Show, Click in the Slide Show View button in the Status bar results history , Press F5, Any of these answers,
6. Why would you want to create handouts?
TRUE, FALSE, ,
7. A benefit of setting up your presentation to end with a black slide is for a visual clue to the audience that the presentation has ended.
TRUE, FALSE, grading ,
8. If you are on slide 3 during the slide show and you wnat to move to slide 5, how could you move to that slide?
Right-click the screen, click Go to Slide and then slide 5, Stop the slide show and navigate to slide 5, then start the show again, Use Next to move to slide 5, Use Next in the Slide Show menu to go to slide 5,
9. To stop a slide show at any time, which button could you press?
Enter, Esc, Delete, Any direction key,