(ITF) Key Apps: PowerPoint 2007: Lesson 2: Setting Up the Presen1. When you select to have slide numbers on every slide, you cannot turn this feature off for the title slide.
Title, Slide, Handouts, Notes,
2. Which method would you use to delete a selected slide in the Outline Tab?
TRUE, FALSE, ,
3. How can you apply a design to a presentation?
TRUE, FALSE, class website ,
4. What are types of masters that you can create?
On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click New Slide, On the Quick Access toolbar, click New Slide prepare quiz , Press CTRL%2bM, Right-click the slide in the Outline or Slides tab and then click New Slide,
5. If you wanted to duplicate a slide, the best way is to use the copy command.
TRUE, FALSE, ,
6. Which view could you use to rearrange the slides?
CTRL%2b D, CTRL %2b X, Delete, CTRL %2b Delete,
7. A header or footer repeats text or images at the top or bottom of every slide in the presentation.
Normal, Outline Tab, Slides Tab, Slide Sorter,
8. Use the master slide option to set colors or styles for all slides in the presentation.
On the Design tab, in the Themes group, Click the Home button, in the Design group, click the Slide Design, On the Home tab, in the Themes group, click Design, Right-click the slide and then click Slide Design,
9. How can you insert a new slide?
On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click Layout, On the Design tab, in the Slides group, click Slide Layout, Right-click the slide in the Slides tab or the Slide Pane and then click Layout, Any of these answers,