(ITF) Key Apps: Excel 2007: Lesson 2: Manipulating the Informati1. When you click on the Undo button itself, Excel will undo the last action performed only, whereas if you click on the down arrow for the Undo command, you can undo multiple actions.
CTRL, Shift, Alt, Enter,
2. The names of each of the sheets cannot be changed.
Delete, F2 teacher , F3, Enter,
3. A range can be as small as a single cell, or as large as the entire spreadsheet.
TRUE, FALSE grading , distance learning ,
4. How many items can the Office Clipboard hold for insertion into an Excel worksheet?
Press ESC, Press ENTERweb page, Continue entering data in new cells, Any of these answers,
5. Which key can you use to select multiple non-consecutive ranges of cells?
12, 24, 1, 36,
6. When you insert a new row, where does it go?
TRUE, FALSE, ,
7. The AutoFill feature will review the contents of selected cells and then fill adjacent cells with corresponding data, based on the trend or type of data in the selected cells.
Select Format, Column, Width, Select Format, Column, AutoFit Selection, Click and drag the line at the right of the column heading , Any of these answers,
8. How can you adjust the width for a column?
Above the current row, Below the current row, ,
9. When you activate the Cut or Copy command, a marquee appears around the selected cell(s) to be used with the Cut or Copy command. How can you remove the marquee?
TRUE, FALSE help students assimilate material , ,