(ITF) Key Apps: Word 2007: Lesson 2: Manipulating TextPlease be aware that some questions have MORE THAN ONE answer. You have 3 minutes to complete this quiz before it will time out.
1. Which option will activate the Copy command? (Choose two answers).
TRUE, FALSE, ,
2. What%27s the difference between using Redo and Repeat? (Choose two answers).
Draft, Outline, Web Layout, Print Layout,
3. How many items can you cut or copy to the Office Clipboard?
TRUE, FALSE interactive learning , ,
4. Which option will activate the Cut command? (Choose two answers).
Click the item from the Office clipboard, Home tab, Clipboard group, click Paste, Press CTRL%2bV, Any of these answers,
5. Which of the following view modes allows you to see the document as it will appear when it prints?
1, 12, 24, 36,
6. You can only zoom in or out of the document using the plus or minus buttons on either side of the Zoom slider.
Press CTRL%2bC, Home tab, Clipboard group, click Copy, Home tab, Editing group, click Copy,
7. How can you activate the undo feature? (Choose two answers).
Home tab, Editing group, click Cut, Home tab, Clipboard group, click Cut teaching , Press CTRL%2bX,
8. You can select an entire paragraph by triple-clicking anywhere is the paragraph or double-click with the mouse pointing at the paragraph in the selection bar area.
You can redo a number of actions in any order you want, You can repeat the last action only once, The Redo feature reverses multiple actions sequentially, You can repeat the same action multiple times until you change the action,
9. Which option will activate the Paste command?
Press CTRL%2bZ, On the Quick Access toolbar, click the blue arrow, Home tab, Editing group, click Undo,