(ITF) Key Apps: Word 2007: Lesson 2: Manipulating TextPlease be aware that some questions have MORE THAN ONE answer. You have 3 minutes to complete this quiz before it will time out.
1. You can select an entire paragraph by triple-clicking anywhere is the paragraph or double-click with the mouse pointing at the paragraph in the selection bar area.
TRUE, FALSE, ,
2. You can only zoom in or out of the document using the plus or minus buttons on either side of the Zoom slider.
Draft, Outline, Web Layout crossword maker , Print Layout,
3. Which option will activate the Cut command? (Choose two answers).
TRUE, FALSE, ,
4. How many items can you cut or copy to the Office Clipboard?
Click the item from the Office clipboard, Home tab, Clipboard group, click Paste e-learning , Press CTRL%2bV, Any of these answers,
5. How can you activate the undo feature? (Choose two answers).
1, 12, 24, 36,
6. You need to select text before you can perform any action on that text.
Press CTRL%2bC, Home tab, Clipboard group, click Copy, Home tab, Editing group, click Copy,
7. Which option will activate the Paste command?
Home tab, Editing group, click Cut, Home tab, Clipboard group, click Cut, Press CTRL%2bX online ,
8. Which option will activate the Copy command? (Choose two answers).
You can redo a number of actions in any order you want, You can repeat the last action only once, The Redo feature reverses multiple actions sequentially, You can repeat the same action multiple times until you change the action,
9. What%27s the difference between using Redo and Repeat? (Choose two answers).
Press CTRL%2bZ, On the Quick Access toolbar, click the blue arrow online learning games , Home tab, Editing group, click Undo,