(ITF) Key Apps: Word 2007: Lesson 1: Creating DocumentsPlease be aware that some questions have more than one answer. You have 3 minutes to complete this quiz before it will time out.
1. Which option best describes why you would add properties to a document?
TRUE, FALSE, ,
2. It is important to save a document so you can use it later or to save you time from having to recreate it at a later date.
TRUE, FALSE web 2.0 , ,
3. Once Word is started, you can begin typing a new document.
TRUE, FALSE results , ,
4. How can you close a document?
To add information to help you find this document later, To see how many words were used in the document, To see when the document was created or last modified, Any of these answers,
5. The Save As command should be used whenever you want to save a file with a new or different name than it may already have.
Click Office Button and then Close, Press CTRL%2bW teaching , Click the Close Window button quiz generator , Any of these answers,
6. Non-printing characters will print with a document inless you turn them off.
Click Office Button and then Open, Press CTRL%2bO, Select from Office Button Open submenu, Any of these answers,
7. There is only one file type saved with Word documents and it is .docx.
TRUE, FALSE, ,
8. Which method would you use to open a document?
Author name, Title, Date last accessed e-learning , Any of these answers,
9. What%27s the difference between pressing CTRL%2bN and clicking the Office Button, New to create a new blank document? (Choose two answers).
Using the shortcut keys creates a new blank document faster, The New command starts a new session of Word for a new document, The New command displays a list of templates of which one is a blank new document, There is no difference other than preference for creating a new document,