Yr 4 Girl with a PonytailAuthor: Back Lynn
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What is tone?
1. What is 3 dimensional?
2. Who was the girl with the ponytail?
3. What is tint?
4. What is a stencil?
5. Name two characteristics of Cubism?
6. Where does the neck begin?
7. How many eye lengths can you fit across the face?
8. What images were in the painting Geurnica?
9. What is drybrushing?
10. How many painting did Picasso paint in his lifetime?
11. Name the famous war painting by Picasso?
12. What is paper pulp?
13. Where do the ears fit on the face?
14. What country did Picasso come from?
15. What is shade?
0. Between the eye and nose lines
1. At the mouth line.
2. An object that can be seen on all sides.
3. = Colour %2b white
4. Painting a surface with a brush that is nearly dry
6. A war scene of people and animals in agony.
7. over 30,000
9. finely ground paper that has water and glue added
10. = colour %2b grey
11. = Colour %2b black
13. rearranging, shattering
14. painting through a cut out.
15. Sylvette David