To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Yr 4 Girl with a PonytailAuthor: Back Lynn
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What is 3 dimensional?
1. What is shade?
2. What is tint?
3. Who was the girl with the ponytail?
4. Where does the neck begin?
5. How many eye lengths can you fit across the face?
6. What images were in the painting Geurnica?
7. Name two characteristics of Cubism?
8. What is drybrushing?
9. Name the famous war painting by Picasso?
10. What is a stencil?
11. What is paper pulp?
12. What country did Picasso come from?
13. Where do the ears fit on the face?
14. What is tone?
15. How many painting did Picasso paint in his lifetime?
1. finely ground paper that has water and glue added
2. An object that can be seen on all sides.
3. Between the eye and nose lines
4. A war scene of people and animals in agony.
5. = Colour %2b white
6. = colour %2b grey
7. painting through a cut out.
8. Sylvette David
9. over 30,000
10. Painting a surface with a brush that is nearly dry
11. = Colour %2b black
13. At the mouth line.
15. rearranging, shattering