To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Yr 4 Girl with a PonytailAuthor: Back Lynn
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Name the famous war painting by Picasso?
1. Who was the girl with the ponytail?
2. What is a stencil?
3. What is 3 dimensional?
4. What is tint?
5. How many painting did Picasso paint in his lifetime?
6. Where do the ears fit on the face?
7. What is paper pulp?
8. How many eye lengths can you fit across the face?
9. What is shade?
10. Where does the neck begin?
11. Name two characteristics of Cubism?
12. What is drybrushing?
13. What country did Picasso come from?
14. What images were in the painting Geurnica?
15. What is tone?
1. Between the eye and nose lines
3. At the mouth line.
5. rearranging, shattering
6. Painting a surface with a brush that is nearly dry
7. over 30,000
8. An object that can be seen on all sides.
9. = Colour %2b white
10. = colour %2b grey
11. A war scene of people and animals in agony.
12. Sylvette David
13. painting through a cut out.
14. finely ground paper that has water and glue added
15. = Colour %2b black