Yr 4 Girl with a PonytailAuthor: Back Lynn
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. How many painting did Picasso paint in his lifetime?
1. Where do the ears fit on the face?
2. Where does the neck begin?
3. What is 3 dimensional?
4. Name two characteristics of Cubism?
5. What is a stencil?
6. Who was the girl with the ponytail?
7. What is drybrushing?
8. Name the famous war painting by Picasso?
9. What is paper pulp?
10. What country did Picasso come from?
11. How many eye lengths can you fit across the face?
12. What is shade?
13. What is tone?
14. What is tint?
15. What images were in the painting Geurnica?
0. At the mouth line.
1. An object that can be seen on all sides.
3. = Colour %2b white
4. painting through a cut out.
5. = Colour %2b black
6. finely ground paper that has water and glue added
8. Painting a surface with a brush that is nearly dry
9. Between the eye and nose lines
10. rearranging, shattering
11. = colour %2b grey
12. Sylvette David
13. over 30,000
15. A war scene of people and animals in agony.