Yr 4 Girl with a PonytailAuthor: Back Lynn
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What is drybrushing?
1. What is shade?
2. Name the famous war painting by Picasso?
3. What is paper pulp?
4. What is tone?
5. Who was the girl with the ponytail?
6. What is 3 dimensional?
7. How many eye lengths can you fit across the face?
8. Name two characteristics of Cubism?
9. What images were in the painting Geurnica?
10. What country did Picasso come from?
11. What is a stencil?
12. What is tint?
13. Where do the ears fit on the face?
14. How many painting did Picasso paint in his lifetime?
15. Where does the neck begin?
0. finely ground paper that has water and glue added
2. = Colour %2b white
3. Painting a surface with a brush that is nearly dry
4. over 30,000
5. Sylvette David
8. = Colour %2b black
9. A war scene of people and animals in agony.
10. painting through a cut out.
11. Between the eye and nose lines
12. An object that can be seen on all sides.
13. = colour %2b grey
14. At the mouth line.
15. rearranging, shattering