Yr 4 Girl with a PonytailAuthor: Back Lynn
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What is 3 dimensional?
1. What is tone?
2. How many eye lengths can you fit across the face?
3. How many painting did Picasso paint in his lifetime?
4. What is paper pulp?
5. Name two characteristics of Cubism?
6. Name the famous war painting by Picasso?
7. What is tint?
8. What is drybrushing?
9. Where does the neck begin?
10. What country did Picasso come from?
11. What images were in the painting Geurnica?
12. What is shade?
13. Who was the girl with the ponytail?
14. Where do the ears fit on the face?
15. What is a stencil?
0. = Colour %2b black
1. over 30,000
3. At the mouth line.
5. Between the eye and nose lines
6. A war scene of people and animals in agony.
8. An object that can be seen on all sides.
9. Painting a surface with a brush that is nearly dry
10. = colour %2b grey
11. painting through a cut out.
12. = Colour %2b white
13. finely ground paper that has water and glue added
14. rearranging, shattering
15. Sylvette David