Yr 4 Girl with a PonytailAuthor: Back Lynn
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What is 3 dimensional?
1. How many painting did Picasso paint in his lifetime?
2. Where do the ears fit on the face?
3. What is drybrushing?
4. What is paper pulp?
5. Name the famous war painting by Picasso?
6. Name two characteristics of Cubism?
7. What is tone?
8. What is shade?
9. Who was the girl with the ponytail?
10. How many eye lengths can you fit across the face?
11. What is a stencil?
12. What images were in the painting Geurnica?
13. Where does the neck begin?
14. What country did Picasso come from?
15. What is tint?
0. painting through a cut out.
1. Sylvette David
2. Painting a surface with a brush that is nearly dry
3. = Colour %2b white
4. An object that can be seen on all sides.
5. finely ground paper that has water and glue added
6. = Colour %2b black
7. Between the eye and nose lines
8. rearranging, shattering
11. = colour %2b grey
12. over 30,000
13. At the mouth line.
15. A war scene of people and animals in agony.