Yr 4 Girl with a PonytailAuthor: Back Lynn
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Where does the neck begin?
1. What images were in the painting Geurnica?
2. What is paper pulp?
3. What country did Picasso come from?
4. What is 3 dimensional?
5. Name the famous war painting by Picasso?
6. How many painting did Picasso paint in his lifetime?
7. Who was the girl with the ponytail?
8. Where do the ears fit on the face?
9. What is shade?
10. What is tone?
11. How many eye lengths can you fit across the face?
12. Name two characteristics of Cubism?
13. What is tint?
14. What is a stencil?
15. What is drybrushing?
0. An object that can be seen on all sides.
1. = Colour %2b black
2. = colour %2b grey
4. over 30,000
5. Sylvette David
6. A war scene of people and animals in agony.
7. = Colour %2b white
8. Between the eye and nose lines
9. At the mouth line.
12. finely ground paper that has water and glue added
13. painting through a cut out.
14. Painting a surface with a brush that is nearly dry
15. rearranging, shattering