Personal questionsAuthor: bernal elizabeth
Description: Match the question and answers
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. How often do you go to the cinema?
1. Do you like learning English?
2. What%27s your teacher like?
3. What do you usually do on weekdays?
4. What did you do last weekend?
5. What did you do on your last birthday?
6. What languages do you speak?
7. Can you describe your mobile?
8. What time of the day do you prefer?
9. What would you like to do in the future?
10. What time do you usually get up?
11. Can you describe your best friend?
12. What kind of photographs do you like taking?
13. Tell me about your family?
14. Tell me about your family?
15. Where do you hang out with your friends?
0. I went to a restaurant with my friends.
1. My sister is older and she is studying at the university.
2. The usual things a party with my family and after with my friends.
3. About once a month.
4. There are four members in my family. My mum, dad, sister and I
5. We usually go to the park or on the estate.
6. I go to school and in the evening I do my homework
7. I speak Spanish, English and Valencian.
8. I hope to qualify for a primary teacher.
9. At 7.30 a.m during the week and later at the weekend.
10. My mobile is slim. It%27s black and it%27s got a lot of applications.
11. She%27s a good friend, but she is sometimes moody.
12. The night is the best part of the day. I can relax and watch TV.
13. She%27s blonde and has got blue eyes She%27s a good teacher.
14. I haven%27t got any special ones I like taking them at any time.
15. The pronunciation is difficult.