Personal questionsAuthor: bernal elizabeth
Description: Match the question and answers
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Tell me about your family?
1. What languages do you speak?
2. Tell me about your family?
3. Can you describe your mobile?
4. What did you do last weekend?
5. What%27s your teacher like?
6. What kind of photographs do you like taking?
7. How often do you go to the cinema?
8. What do you usually do on weekdays?
9. Can you describe your best friend?
10. What time do you usually get up?
11. What did you do on your last birthday?
12. What time of the day do you prefer?
13. Do you like learning English?
14. What would you like to do in the future?
15. Where do you hang out with your friends?
0. I hope to qualify for a primary teacher.
1. The night is the best part of the day. I can relax and watch TV.
2. I went to a restaurant with my friends.
3. My mobile is slim. It%27s black and it%27s got a lot of applications.
4. The usual things a party with my family and after with my friends.
5. My sister is older and she is studying at the university.
6. She%27s blonde and has got blue eyes She%27s a good teacher.
7. About once a month.
8. I go to school and in the evening I do my homework
9. At 7.30 a.m during the week and later at the weekend.
10. The pronunciation is difficult.
11. We usually go to the park or on the estate.
12. She%27s a good friend, but she is sometimes moody.
13. There are four members in my family. My mum, dad, sister and I
14. I haven%27t got any special ones I like taking them at any time.
15. I speak Spanish, English and Valencian.