PronounsAuthor: language SB
Description: Dedication, commitment, hard work, persistence, conscientiousness and ambition – you bring these 6 qualities to the table and I will bring you good luck with my prayers. Hope you ace your tests.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Ned has told (his) parents the plan of getting married.
2. My mother paid (her) sick friend a visit.
3. Caring for animals is tiresome but (it) can be rewarding.
4. Did Amy write (both) of the letters?
5. Choose the best personal pronoun to fit the sentence.
We had been hoping for ___ material liberation.
6. Some have allowed others to manipulate ____.
7. ___ outlooks in life provided us courage and stregth to sustain.
8. Ateneo has the highest school fees,yet, ___ enrolment continues to increase.
9. The exploited were looking for ___ undefeated leadership.
10. Tell whether the sentence contains reflexive or intensive.
Jesus found (Himself) talking to the learned.
11. Jesus (Himself) saved us.
12. The light (itself)survived to guide the pilgrims.
13. Joy has hurt (herself).
14. Choose the correct compound personal pronoun.
We all enjoyed ______ in our vacation.
15. The people ______ rallied for peace.
16. Jose told ___ he was clean and pure.
17. I ____ did the work alone.
18. Choose the correct demonstrative pronouns.
I need ______ essays you have shown to me days ago.
19. I wish I could pass ____ speech as soon as you finish revising it.
20. Look up the sky._____rainbow is not only colorful but also meaningful.
21. Try to look for ___ pictures so that you can start the collage the soonest time.
22. Choose the correct relative pronoun.
The reason __ she gave me was true.
23. These are the books ___ the librarian purchased for this year.
24. Luisa is the player ____ pitches well.
25. The student ____ uniform is complete deserves commenation.
26. The principal ____ I gave my promissory note referred me to the President.
27. Choose the correct interrogative pronoun.
_______ are your problems?
28. ____ did you talk with?
29. ____ ideas gained more support.
30. ____ is the road not taken?
31. ____ were absent during the intramurals?
32. Choose the correct indefinite pronoun.
_____ is impossible with God.
A) No one
33. _____ is around to check your attendance.
34. The patient cried for joy because____visited him.
35. Nobody is attending her graduation;__her father nor her father.
36. ________ the mother and daughter have rendered services to the needy.
37. He is looking for ____ in the crowd.
38. The office is preparing for ____ set of questions.
39. ______ of all,thank the Lord for the graces of life and forgiveness.