Children and young athletesAuthor: Buccini Sophia
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What do coahces need to consider for young athletes?
1. What is thermoregulation?
2. Define Epilepsy
3. Treating overuse injuries?
4. What is one overuse injury?
5. Resistance training considerations?
6. Recommendations for 7-8 yr olds?
7. Define Diabtes
8. What are the three medical conditions?
9. Strength training
10. Define stress fracture
11. List the most common overuse injuries?
12. requirements of children with medical conditions?
13. Strategies for thermoregulation?
14. Reffering to medical conditions
15. Define Asthma
0. Repetiitive stress places on a body part (bone, tendon)
1. - push ups
- sit ups
2. Risks children could face must be taken into consideration
3. Stress fracture
4. When training is in extreme heat/cold
5. Neurological disorder - loss of consciousness
6. Respiatory condition - difficulty breathing
7. Chronic metoboic disese - high glucose in blood
8. - Maximum lfiting should be avoided, should advise pushups
9. training must be altered by coaches to meet medical needs
10. Shin splints
11. Physioterapist and rest
12. 1. Asthma
13. Ensure correct clothing is worn
Heat - rest breaks
14. Proces allowing the body to maintain its core body temp
15. Build healthy muscles, joints and bones