Children and young athletesAuthor: Buccini Sophia
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. List the most common overuse injuries?
1. Define Epilepsy
2. Strategies for thermoregulation?
3. Reffering to medical conditions
4. requirements of children with medical conditions?
5. What is one overuse injury?
6. Recommendations for 7-8 yr olds?
7. What do coahces need to consider for young athletes?
8. Define Diabtes
9. What are the three medical conditions?
10. What is thermoregulation?
11. Resistance training considerations?
12. Define Asthma
13. Strength training
14. Treating overuse injuries?
15. Define stress fracture
0. Physioterapist and rest
1. training must be altered by coaches to meet medical needs
2. Proces allowing the body to maintain its core body temp
3. Neurological disorder - loss of consciousness
4. Shin splints
5. Repetiitive stress places on a body part (bone, tendon)
6. - Maximum lfiting should be avoided, should advise pushups
7. Respiatory condition - difficulty breathing
8. Chronic metoboic disese - high glucose in blood
9. When training is in extreme heat/cold
10. Ensure correct clothing is worn
Heat - rest breaks
11. Build healthy muscles, joints and bones
12. - push ups
- sit ups
13. Risks children could face must be taken into consideration
14. Stress fracture
15. 1. Asthma