Preterit and Present PerfectAuthor: Thiers Clementine
Description: Conjugue le verbe entre paranthèses au temps qui convient.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. She actually ___ (to write) her own stories.
2. She ___ (to grow up) on the college campus.
3. Now, she ___ (to pulish) many books.
4. Venus and Serena Williams ___ (to redefine) the game of tennis with thier talent.
5. They ___ (to have) ranked #1 in the world.
6. Their father ___ (to train) them.
7. They both ___ (to play) with and against each other.
8. The ENIAC Programmers ___ (to program) a huge, archaic computer.
9. The ENIAC Programmers ___ (to be) overlooked until 1997.