Week 7 Period 2, Review Test 11, Word Power IntermediateAuthor: Hsu Yuanbin
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. She knows she%27s wrong, but she%27s too _____ to admit it.
2. He received much financial help from _____ friends who knew that he had broken recently.
3. She%27s very _____ and shy when meeting strangers.
4. She is very _____ about her appearance. She believes that beauty is the passport to success.
5. We searched in _____ for the missing earring. It is somewhere in the house. We just didn%27t find it after hours of searching.
6. We experienced a few _____ moments as we waited to hear the results of the test. We were all afraid that we might fail.
7. The delicious smell from the kitchen _____ Tara%27s appetite.
8. Children aren%27t allowed to watch movies with bloody, violent _____.
9. Peter felt _____ for a couple of weeks after his girlfriend dumped him.
10. They had been travelling all night long. They were worn out and _____ for sleep. All they wanted is but a soft bed.
11. She may join us later. It depends on what kind of _____ she%27s in.
12. Mr. Yu loves bilogy and he%27s a very _____ teacher. His class is always full of excitement and passion.
13. Gina shook with %22No! No!%22 to the unknon medicine. She was _____ to take the medicine until the doctor assured her that it was safe.
14. A person who travels in a spacecraft into outer space to do scientific experiments is called an _____.
15. A basic knowledge of computer and Internet is _____ for those students who want to take this course, eCommerce, .
16. He was offered a teaching job and decided to return to _____ life.
17. You have to have a lot of self-_____ if you%27re going to go on a strict diet.
18. We%27ve got _____ from several charities to donate food and clothing.
19. Eventually, Eric got used to the _____ sound of traffic outside his window.
20. The bus broke down on the highway. The passengers were _____ to another bus.