To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Week 7 Period 2, Article 10Author: Hsu Yuanbin
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Scan the table above and pick out the words with which you are not familiar.
2. The Importance of Politeness October 25~31 2009 師大附中張庭瑋 Being polite is a big deal wherever you go and to whomever you meet. If you are a polite person, you must be one who is kind and helpful to others. Then everyone else will like to be with you because you set a good example. On the other hand, a person who is ill-mannered will make negative impressions. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ My conclusion is that almost everyone likes polite people better than impolite ones. Therefore, it pays to be polite.
3. What are some of the %22negative impressions%22 impolite people may make? Follow grammar and write at least two of them.
4. Translation: 大眾運輸的快速發展已逐漸所短了都市和鄉村的距離。有了高速鐵路，我們可以在半天內往返台灣南北兩地。
5. Translate the Chinese above into grammatical English.