Week 10 Period 2, Review Test 16, Word Power IntermediateAuthor: Hsu Yuanbin
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Andy uses a lot of Chinese _____ when he speaks. He sounds like a learned scholar.
2. She speaks English, but it isn%27t her _____ language. Her mother tongue is Mandarin Chinese.
3. She used “moon” as a _____ for “June.”
4. He has two left feet. He can%27t dance at the correct speed to stay with the _____ of the music.
5. People _____ lots off food and alcohol during Chinese New Year.
6. Hilary is a careful _____. She always reads the labels before she buys anything.
7. The clever thieves stole the famous painting and replaced with a _____.
8. The car had to be sent back to the factory because of its _____ seat belts.
9. Although the dresses looked pretty, the material was of _____ quality. That%27s why they are cheap.
10. The art show was a chance for student artists to put their work on _____.
11. A major _____ of this course is a project which enables students working in teams to draw together their knowledge, skills and experience.
12. They _____ that the diamonds they sell are of top quality.
13. According to Stacy, the stock of that company is selling at a _____ price.
14. Kevin is an only child and his parents give him lots of love and _____.
15. Some people burned ghost money outsides for their _____.
16. The _____ says that this drink contains three point eight grams of protein.
17. Before the movie came out on the big screen, there were _____ copies available on DVD.