Week 10 Period 1, Review Test 15, Word Power IntermediateAuthor: Hsu Yuanbin
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Mulan (木蘭) was a Chinese girl who _____ herself as a man and joined the army.
2. The spy carried several different passports, and he always traveled in _____.
3. My neighbors hand their _____ out to dry on the balcony, but I have a dryer.
4. The _____ bond is typically the relationship between a mother and her child. It typically occurs due to pregnancy and childbirth.
5. He was caught drunken driving and charged with _____ breath test.
6. After making the sweet rolls, Toby%27s hands were _____ with honey.
7. You can us our new _____ camera up to a hundred meters under water!
8. The shelte was built on a _____ of solid rock.
9. Before putting on your makeup, apply a light layer of _____ that matches your skin tone.
10. Contact _____ require a lot of care as they are in direct contact with our eyes.
11. The island has more _____ in plant life than other islands nearby.
12. This dinosaur sculpture is gigantic with its _____ tail of 50 feet in length.
13. The business kept _____ until one day it was the biggest shoe company in Taiwan.
14. The Great Wall of China _____ about 6,700 kilometers from east to west.
15. The typhoon caused _____ damage; knocking down trees and and flooding almost all houses of the village.
16. To a certain _____, teachers are responsible for the behavior of their students.
17. This pair of shoes is too big for me. I have to wear thick socks or else my shoes will feel _____.
18. I recommend that you buy a bigger size because these pants will _____ in the dryer.
19. The dress was so _____ that Felicia could hardly breathe in it.
20. The company spends a lot of money on advertising to develop _____ loyalty. It does all its efforts to make its product a household name.
21. We don%27t have red sofas in _____, but we can order one for you if it%27s in our catalog.
22. %22All cars%22 is a very broad _____ but if you say you have a yellow Volkswagon beetle I have a clear picture of the kind of car you have.