To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
ProfessionsAuthor: Gras Elisabet
Description: Match each word with its correspondent definition.
Keywords: English, jobs, definitions, vocabulary, occupation, , online teaching
0. The winner of a game or other competition.
1. Someone who looks after and cleans a building.
2. Someone who swims under the water.
3. Someone who shoots an arrow with a bow.
4. Someone who performs magic tricks.
5. A person who puts out fires and saves people%27s lives.
6. A person who designs and creates new, useful things.
7. Someone who can help ypu when yuo are sick or hurt.
8. A student, a person who is learning.
9. Someone who creates works of art.
10. Someone who is an elected leader of a country or organ
11. Takes care of libraries and helps people find books.
12. Someone who bakes food in the oven, like breads, cakes, etc.
13. A person who helps you learn.
14. Someone who performs a role in a play or a movie.
15. A woman who does ballet dancing.