To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
ProfessionsAuthor: Gras Elisabet
Description: Match each word with its correspondent definition.
Keywords: English, jobs, definitions, vocabulary, occupation, , online teaching
0. Someone who is an elected leader of a country or organ
1. Someone who looks after and cleans a building.
2. Takes care of libraries and helps people find books.
3. A person who designs and creates new, useful things.
4. The winner of a game or other competition.
5. Someone who bakes food in the oven, like breads, cakes, etc.
6. Someone who swims under the water.
7. Someone who can help ypu when yuo are sick or hurt.
8. Someone who shoots an arrow with a bow.
9. Someone who performs a role in a play or a movie.
10. Someone who performs magic tricks.
11. A student, a person who is learning.
12. A person who helps you learn.
13. A woman who does ballet dancing.
14. A person who puts out fires and saves people%27s lives.
15. Someone who creates works of art.