Vocaulary introAuthor: Garcia Puerto Fausto
Description: Match each verb with his propper definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. take (a liquid) into the mouth and swallow.
1. Say something in order to convey information, opinion or feeling
2. Mental or physical activity as a means of earning income
3. move about in a hurried and hectic way.
4. show or explain to (someone) how to do something.
5. Compose, write, and send to someone
6. Make musical sounds with the voice
7. propel or carry along by force in a specified direction.
8. Intense feeling of deep affection
9. put (food) into the mouth and chew and swallow it.
10. Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
11. Make clear to someone by describing it in more detail.
12. Engage in an activity for enjoyment
13. Noticing something using our eyes
14. gain or acquire knowledge of or skill in (something) by study
15. Give attention on someone or something