Vocaulary introAuthor: Garcia Puerto Fausto
Description: Match each verb with his propper definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Noticing something using our eyes
1. Give attention on someone or something
2. gain or acquire knowledge of or skill in (something) by study
3. put (food) into the mouth and chew and swallow it.
4. Compose, write, and send to someone
5. Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
6. show or explain to (someone) how to do something.
7. Engage in an activity for enjoyment
8. Say something in order to convey information, opinion or feeling
9. Intense feeling of deep affection
10. take (a liquid) into the mouth and swallow.
11. Mental or physical activity as a means of earning income
12. propel or carry along by force in a specified direction.
13. Make musical sounds with the voice
14. Make clear to someone by describing it in more detail.
15. move about in a hurried and hectic way.