Vocaulary introAuthor: Garcia Puerto Fausto
Description: Match each verb with his propper definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Noticing something using our eyes
1. put (food) into the mouth and chew and swallow it.
2. Compose, write, and send to someone
3. Mental or physical activity as a means of earning income
4. Give attention on someone or something
5. Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
6. propel or carry along by force in a specified direction.
7. take (a liquid) into the mouth and swallow.
8. move about in a hurried and hectic way.
9. gain or acquire knowledge of or skill in (something) by study
10. Engage in an activity for enjoyment
11. Intense feeling of deep affection
12. Make musical sounds with the voice
13. Say something in order to convey information, opinion or feeling
14. Make clear to someone by describing it in more detail.
15. show or explain to (someone) how to do something.