To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Keywords: Science, Revision, , , , , online teaching
1. Food chain
2. Boiling point
5. Hearing range
6. Angle of incidence
9. Periodic table
10. Magnetic field
0. A range of frequencies heard by an animal.
1. Space near the magnet in which mag. force acts on other magnets
2. Two or more gases, liquids or gases mixed with one another.
3. Random movement of molecules within a liquid or a gas.
4. An organelle in a cell responsible for energy production.
5. A transparent solid body used to diffract light.
6. The angle that a ray of light makes when it meets a surface.
7. A series of organisms feeding upon a smaller one.
8. A table illustrating all known elements.
9. Green matter within plants used to create glucose.
10. Synthesis of organic compounds creating energy.
11. A heat transfer between objects caused by temp. difference.
12. Either of the two main pipes branching off trachea.
13. A particle that makes up an atom. It is negative.
14. Process of a solid turning into a gas without being a liquid.
15. Temp. at which a liquid turns into a gas.