Keywords: Science, Revision, , , , , online teaching
0. Angle of incidence
1. Hearing range
3. Boiling point
8. Periodic table
10. Magnetic field
12. Food chain
0. The angle that a ray of light makes when it meets a surface.
1. A transparent solid body used to diffract light.
2. A table illustrating all known elements.
3. Process of a solid turning into a gas without being a liquid.
4. Space near the magnet in which mag. force acts on other magnets
5. A series of organisms feeding upon a smaller one.
6. Random movement of molecules within a liquid or a gas.
7. Synthesis of organic compounds creating energy.
8. Either of the two main pipes branching off trachea.
9. A heat transfer between objects caused by temp. difference.
10. A range of frequencies heard by an animal.
11. Green matter within plants used to create glucose.
12. Two or more gases, liquids or gases mixed with one another.
13. A particle that makes up an atom. It is negative.
14. Temp. at which a liquid turns into a gas.
15. An organelle in a cell responsible for energy production.