Keywords: Science, Revision, , , , , online teaching
1. Magnetic field
7. Hearing range
9. Angle of incidence
10. Boiling point
12. Food chain
15. Periodic table
0. A particle that makes up an atom. It is negative.
1. A transparent solid body used to diffract light.
2. Synthesis of organic compounds creating energy.
3. A heat transfer between objects caused by temp. difference.
4. A range of frequencies heard by an animal.
5. Temp. at which a liquid turns into a gas.
6. A series of organisms feeding upon a smaller one.
7. Random movement of molecules within a liquid or a gas.
8. Two or more gases, liquids or gases mixed with one another.
9. A table illustrating all known elements.
10. Either of the two main pipes branching off trachea.
11. Process of a solid turning into a gas without being a liquid.
12. Space near the magnet in which mag. force acts on other magnets
13. Green matter within plants used to create glucose.
14. The angle that a ray of light makes when it meets a surface.
15. An organelle in a cell responsible for energy production.