Keywords: Science, Revision, , , , , online teaching
2. Angle of incidence
4. Food chain
5. Magnetic field
6. Hearing range
9. Periodic table
13. Boiling point
0. Either of the two main pipes branching off trachea.
1. Two or more gases, liquids or gases mixed with one another.
2. A heat transfer between objects caused by temp. difference.
3. Green matter within plants used to create glucose.
4. A transparent solid body used to diffract light.
5. Random movement of molecules within a liquid or a gas.
6. The angle that a ray of light makes when it meets a surface.
7. A particle that makes up an atom. It is negative.
8. Synthesis of organic compounds creating energy.
9. A table illustrating all known elements.
10. A series of organisms feeding upon a smaller one.
11. Process of a solid turning into a gas without being a liquid.
12. A range of frequencies heard by an animal.
13. An organelle in a cell responsible for energy production.
14. Temp. at which a liquid turns into a gas.
15. Space near the magnet in which mag. force acts on other magnets