Keywords: Science, Revision, , , , , online teaching
0. Angle of incidence
2. Food chain
6. Periodic table
8. Magnetic field
10. Hearing range
13. Boiling point
0. An organelle in a cell responsible for energy production.
1. A range of frequencies heard by an animal.
2. Synthesis of organic compounds creating energy.
3. Either of the two main pipes branching off trachea.
4. A particle that makes up an atom. It is negative.
5. Random movement of molecules within a liquid or a gas.
6. A transparent solid body used to diffract light.
7. A heat transfer between objects caused by temp. difference.
8. Green matter within plants used to create glucose.
9. A series of organisms feeding upon a smaller one.
10. Process of a solid turning into a gas without being a liquid.
11. A table illustrating all known elements.
12. Temp. at which a liquid turns into a gas.
13. Space near the magnet in which mag. force acts on other magnets
14. Two or more gases, liquids or gases mixed with one another.
15. The angle that a ray of light makes when it meets a surface.