Keywords: Science, Revision, , , , , online teaching
2. Food chain
6. Angle of incidence
8. Hearing range
10. Boiling point
11. Periodic table
15. Magnetic field
0. Space near the magnet in which mag. force acts on other magnets
1. Random movement of molecules within a liquid or a gas.
2. Synthesis of organic compounds creating energy.
3. A table illustrating all known elements.
4. Either of the two main pipes branching off trachea.
5. Process of a solid turning into a gas without being a liquid.
6. A series of organisms feeding upon a smaller one.
7. A heat transfer between objects caused by temp. difference.
8. A particle that makes up an atom. It is negative.
9. The angle that a ray of light makes when it meets a surface.
10. Green matter within plants used to create glucose.
11. A transparent solid body used to diffract light.
12. Two or more gases, liquids or gases mixed with one another.
13. An organelle in a cell responsible for energy production.
14. A range of frequencies heard by an animal.
15. Temp. at which a liquid turns into a gas.