Keywords: Science, Revision, , , , , online teaching
3. Angle of incidence
4. Magnetic field
7. Hearing range
8. Boiling point
10. Food chain
14. Periodic table
0. Temp. at which a liquid turns into a gas.
1. Random movement of molecules within a liquid or a gas.
2. A range of frequencies heard by an animal.
3. Process of a solid turning into a gas without being a liquid.
4. The angle that a ray of light makes when it meets a surface.
5. A transparent solid body used to diffract light.
6. A table illustrating all known elements.
7. Space near the magnet in which mag. force acts on other magnets
8. Synthesis of organic compounds creating energy.
9. A heat transfer between objects caused by temp. difference.
10. An organelle in a cell responsible for energy production.
11. Green matter within plants used to create glucose.
12. A series of organisms feeding upon a smaller one.
13. Two or more gases, liquids or gases mixed with one another.
14. A particle that makes up an atom. It is negative.
15. Either of the two main pipes branching off trachea.