Keywords: Science, Revision, , , , , online teaching
0. Food chain
5. Boiling point
6. Magnetic field
8. Angle of incidence
10. Periodic table
15. Hearing range
0. Temp. at which a liquid turns into a gas.
1. A table illustrating all known elements.
2. An organelle in a cell responsible for energy production.
3. Two or more gases, liquids or gases mixed with one another.
4. The angle that a ray of light makes when it meets a surface.
5. A particle that makes up an atom. It is negative.
6. A heat transfer between objects caused by temp. difference.
7. A range of frequencies heard by an animal.
8. A transparent solid body used to diffract light.
9. Process of a solid turning into a gas without being a liquid.
10. A series of organisms feeding upon a smaller one.
11. Space near the magnet in which mag. force acts on other magnets
12. Random movement of molecules within a liquid or a gas.
13. Green matter within plants used to create glucose.
14. Synthesis of organic compounds creating energy.
15. Either of the two main pipes branching off trachea.