To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Keywords: Science, Revision, , , , , online teaching
0. Periodic table
3. Food chain
9. Hearing range
10. Magnetic field
11. Angle of incidence
13. Boiling point
0. Green matter within plants used to create glucose.
1. A table illustrating all known elements.
2. Random movement of molecules within a liquid or a gas.
3. The angle that a ray of light makes when it meets a surface.
4. A transparent solid body used to diffract light.
5. A heat transfer between objects caused by temp. difference.
6. Space near the magnet in which mag. force acts on other magnets
7. Two or more gases, liquids or gases mixed with one another.
8. A particle that makes up an atom. It is negative.
9. Process of a solid turning into a gas without being a liquid.
10. An organelle in a cell responsible for energy production.
11. A range of frequencies heard by an animal.
12. A series of organisms feeding upon a smaller one.
13. Temp. at which a liquid turns into a gas.
14. Synthesis of organic compounds creating energy.
15. Either of the two main pipes branching off trachea.