Keywords: Science, Revision, , , , , online teaching
3. Periodic table
9. Angle of incidence
10. Food chain
11. Magnetic field
12. Boiling point
15. Hearing range
0. Process of a solid turning into a gas without being a liquid.
1. A range of frequencies heard by an animal.
2. Green matter within plants used to create glucose.
3. Space near the magnet in which mag. force acts on other magnets
4. A particle that makes up an atom. It is negative.
5. Two or more gases, liquids or gases mixed with one another.
6. Either of the two main pipes branching off trachea.
7. Random movement of molecules within a liquid or a gas.
8. The angle that a ray of light makes when it meets a surface.
9. An organelle in a cell responsible for energy production.
10. Synthesis of organic compounds creating energy.
11. A heat transfer between objects caused by temp. difference.
12. A transparent solid body used to diffract light.
13. A table illustrating all known elements.
14. Temp. at which a liquid turns into a gas.
15. A series of organisms feeding upon a smaller one.