4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What finger do you press the return key with?
1. Where should your eys be looking?
2. What doesthe return key do?
3. How should you hold your hands?
4. How often should you practice typing?
5. Where do your arms go?
6. What finger rests on the J key?
7. Home Row Keys
8. What finger rests on the A key?
9. How should you sit in your chair?
10. What finger rests on the F key
11. Words per minute
12. What finger do you press the space bar with?
13. What does the space bar do?
14. Where do your feet go?
15. What is this symbol called?
0. Left pinky
1. Right index (pointer finger)
2. ASDF JKL;
3. Up straight and tall
4. at least 3 times a week
5. your thumbs
6. Starts a new line
7. Flat on the floor
8. By the side of your body
9. curved and above the home row keys
10. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
12. right pinky
13. Left index (pointer finger)
15. puts a space between word