4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. How should you hold your hands?
1. How should you sit in your chair?
2. Words per minute
3. Where do your feet go?
4. What is this symbol called?
5. What finger rests on the F key
6. What finger do you press the space bar with?
7. Home Row Keys
8. What finger rests on the A key?
9. Where do your arms go?
10. What doesthe return key do?
11. Where should your eys be looking?
12. What finger rests on the J key?
13. What finger do you press the return key with?
14. What does the space bar do?
15. How often should you practice typing?
0. By the side of your body
2. Left index (pointer finger)
3. Right index (pointer finger)
4. curved and above the home row keys
5. Left pinky
6. ASDF JKL;
7. your thumbs
8. Up straight and tall
9. Starts a new line
10. right pinky
11. Flat on the floor
13. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
14. puts a space between word
15. at least 3 times a week