4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What finger rests on the F key
1. What finger rests on the A key?
2. How should you hold your hands?
3. Where should your eys be looking?
4. Where do your arms go?
5. Where do your feet go?
6. What finger do you press the space bar with?
7. What finger rests on the J key?
8. Home Row Keys
9. What is this symbol called?
10. What doesthe return key do?
11. What finger do you press the return key with?
12. What does the space bar do?
13. How should you sit in your chair?
14. Words per minute
15. How often should you practice typing?
1. By the side of your body
2. curved and above the home row keys
3. Starts a new line
4. Left pinky
5. ASDF JKL;
6. Right index (pointer finger)
7. puts a space between word
8. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
9. right pinky
11. at least 3 times a week
12. your thumbs
13. Up straight and tall
14. Flat on the floor
15. Left index (pointer finger)