4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What finger rests on the F key
1. How should you sit in your chair?
2. What does the space bar do?
3. How often should you practice typing?
4. What finger rests on the A key?
5. Where do your arms go?
6. How should you hold your hands?
7. What finger do you press the return key with?
8. Home Row Keys
9. Words per minute
10. What finger do you press the space bar with?
11. Where do your feet go?
12. What finger rests on the J key?
13. What is this symbol called?
14. Where should your eys be looking?
15. What doesthe return key do?
0. By the side of your body
1. curved and above the home row keys
2. ASDF JKL;
3. Left index (pointer finger)
4. right pinky
5. Up straight and tall
6. puts a space between word
7. your thumbs
8. Left pinky
10. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
11. Right index (pointer finger)
12. Flat on the floor
13. at least 3 times a week
15. Starts a new line