4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Home Row Keys
1. What finger rests on the F key
2. Where should your eys be looking?
3. Where do your arms go?
4. What doesthe return key do?
5. Where do your feet go?
6. How should you sit in your chair?
7. Words per minute
8. What finger rests on the J key?
9. What finger do you press the return key with?
10. What is this symbol called?
11. How often should you practice typing?
12. What does the space bar do?
13. What finger do you press the space bar with?
14. What finger rests on the A key?
15. How should you hold your hands?
0. Right index (pointer finger)
1. Up straight and tall
2. Flat on the floor
3. ASDF JKL;
4. your thumbs
5. Starts a new line
7. Left pinky
8. puts a space between word
10. right pinky
11. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
12. By the side of your body
13. curved and above the home row keys
14. Left index (pointer finger)
15. at least 3 times a week