4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What does the space bar do?
1. What finger rests on the F key
2. What is this symbol called?
3. How often should you practice typing?
4. What finger do you press the space bar with?
5. Where do your arms go?
6. What finger do you press the return key with?
7. Home Row Keys
8. Where do your feet go?
9. How should you sit in your chair?
10. What finger rests on the A key?
11. How should you hold your hands?
12. Where should your eys be looking?
13. What doesthe return key do?
14. Words per minute
15. What finger rests on the J key?
0. ASDF JKL;
1. Left pinky
2. Flat on the floor
3. right pinky
4. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
5. Right index (pointer finger)
6. curved and above the home row keys
7. puts a space between word
8. Starts a new line
9. your thumbs
10. By the side of your body
12. Left index (pointer finger)
13. at least 3 times a week
14. Up straight and tall