To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What finger rests on the F key
1. What finger rests on the A key?
2. What does the space bar do?
3. How often should you practice typing?
4. What is this symbol called? ;
5. How should you sit in your chair?
6. What doesthe return key do?
7. Where should your eys be looking?
8. Words per minute
9. What finger do you press the return key with?
10. How should you hold your hands?
11. What finger rests on the J key?
12. What finger do you press the space bar with?
13. Where do your feet go?
14. Home Row Keys
15. Where do your arms go?
1. Starts a new line
2. right pinky
3. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
5. puts a space between word
6. ASDF JKL;
7. Left pinky
8. Right index (pointer finger)
9. curved and above the home row keys
10. at least 3 times a week
11. your thumbs
12. Flat on the floor
13. Up straight and tall
14. By the side of your body
15. Left index (pointer finger)