4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. How should you hold your hands?
1. What finger rests on the F key
2. Words per minute
3. What doesthe return key do?
4. Where do your arms go?
5. What finger do you press the space bar with?
6. What finger rests on the J key?
7. What does the space bar do?
8. What finger rests on the A key?
9. Where should your eys be looking?
10. Where do your feet go?
11. Home Row Keys
12. What is this symbol called?
13. What finger do you press the return key with?
14. How should you sit in your chair?
15. How often should you practice typing?
0. Starts a new line
1. Left index (pointer finger)
2. curved and above the home row keys
3. Right index (pointer finger)
4. Flat on the floor
5. ASDF JKL;
6. By the side of your body
7. at least 3 times a week
8. right pinky
9. Left pinky
10. Up straight and tall
11. your thumbs
14. puts a space between word
15. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper