4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. How should you hold your hands?
1. What doesthe return key do?
2. What finger rests on the A key?
3. Where do your feet go?
4. What does the space bar do?
5. What finger rests on the J key?
6. What is this symbol called?
7. Home Row Keys
8. Words per minute
9. How should you sit in your chair?
10. What finger rests on the F key
11. Where should your eys be looking?
12. What finger do you press the return key with?
13. Where do your arms go?
14. How often should you practice typing?
15. What finger do you press the space bar with?
0. right pinky
1. ASDF JKL;
2. puts a space between word
4. curved and above the home row keys
5. Flat on the floor
6. Right index (pointer finger)
7. your thumbs
8. Starts a new line
9. Left index (pointer finger)
10. Left pinky
11. By the side of your body
12. at least 3 times a week
13. Up straight and tall
15. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper