To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
tenses domino(Form 7-9)Author: Maasen Marje
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I%27m reading a fairy tale
1. We had had our lunch
2. My boss is going to leave
3. Our teacher has been working here
4. Students will practise singing
5. The bus had already left
6. My grandparents were working in the garden
7. The children lay in the sun too long
8. Meg said that she would visit me
9. Who opened the front door
10. I haven%27t read any good books
11. Have you seen this film
12. My parents have been married
13. The child hurt her knee
14. Does your deskmate go jogging
15. Did anybody see her new car
1. for 25 years.
2. in three weeks%27
3. some days ago.
4. the next week.
5. last night?
6. when I tried to call them
7. last Saturday.
8. last week?
9. since her graduation from university.
10. at the moment.
11. every day?
12. every weekend?
13. when we came to the bus station.
14. next Monday.