Tenses2Author: Sanchez Carolina
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Henry has bought a new car.
1. My granny doesn%27t live in the countryside.
2. Is it still raining?
3. My sister is writing a letter.
4. I lost my keys last week.
5. Have you ever caught a big fish?
6. What were you doing yesterday at five o%27clock?
7. Do you often hang around with your friends?
8. I was watching a film when my Mum came home.
9. Who will lay the table?
10. My cousin didn%27t go to the cinema yesterday.
11. My father listens to the radio every morning.
12. Did you go to the same school last year?
13. I haven%27t been to Japan.
14. Tomorrow we will have five lessons.
15. I won%27t be thirteen next year.
0. The present continuous
1. The future simple
2. The present perfect
3. The past simple
4. The present simple
5. The future simple
6. The present perfect
7. The future simple
8. The past continuous
9. The past simple
10. The past continuous
11. The past simple
12. The present simple
13. The present perfect
14. The present continuous
15. The present simple