Tenses2Author: Sanchez Carolina
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Who will lay the table?
1. Henry has bought a new car.
2. My sister is writing a letter.
3. I was watching a film when my Mum came home.
4. My cousin didn%27t go to the cinema yesterday.
5. What were you doing yesterday at five o%27clock?
6. My father listens to the radio every morning.
7. Do you often hang around with your friends?
8. My granny doesn%27t live in the countryside.
9. Tomorrow we will have five lessons.
10. Have you ever caught a big fish?
11. Did you go to the same school last year?
12. I haven%27t been to Japan.
13. I won%27t be thirteen next year.
14. Is it still raining?
15. I lost my keys last week.
0. The present perfect
1. The future simple
2. The future simple
3. The present continuous
4. The past simple
5. The present simple
6. The present simple
7. The present perfect
8. The past continuous
9. The present simple
10. The past simple
11. The present continuous
12. The future simple
13. The past simple
14. The past continuous
15. The present perfect