Tenses2Author: Sanchez Carolina
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Do you often hang around with your friends?
1. Have you ever caught a big fish?
2. My granny doesn%27t live in the countryside.
3. I lost my keys last week.
4. Did you go to the same school last year?
5. What were you doing yesterday at five o%27clock?
6. I was watching a film when my Mum came home.
7. Henry has bought a new car.
8. Is it still raining?
9. Tomorrow we will have five lessons.
10. My cousin didn%27t go to the cinema yesterday.
11. Who will lay the table?
12. My father listens to the radio every morning.
13. I won%27t be thirteen next year.
14. I haven%27t been to Japan.
15. My sister is writing a letter.
0. The present perfect
1. The present simple
2. The future simple
3. The past simple
4. The present continuous
5. The present continuous
6. The past continuous
7. The present simple
8. The past simple
9. The future simple
10. The present perfect
11. The present perfect
12. The past simple
13. The past continuous
14. The future simple
15. The present simple