Tenses2Author: Sanchez Carolina
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. My sister is writing a letter.
1. Tomorrow we will have five lessons.
2. My father listens to the radio every morning.
3. I haven%27t been to Japan.
4. Who will lay the table?
5. Have you ever caught a big fish?
6. I won%27t be thirteen next year.
7. My cousin didn%27t go to the cinema yesterday.
8. Henry has bought a new car.
9. Is it still raining?
10. What were you doing yesterday at five o%27clock?
11. Did you go to the same school last year?
12. Do you often hang around with your friends?
13. I was watching a film when my Mum came home.
14. My granny doesn%27t live in the countryside.
15. I lost my keys last week.
0. The future simple
1. The past simple
2. The past continuous
3. The past simple
4. The present simple
5. The present continuous
6. The future simple
7. The present continuous
8. The past continuous
9. The past simple
10. The present simple
11. The present perfect
12. The present perfect
13. The present simple
14. The present perfect
15. The future simple