Tenses2Author: Sanchez Carolina
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I won%27t be thirteen next year.
1. Tomorrow we will have five lessons.
2. I lost my keys last week.
3. My father listens to the radio every morning.
4. I haven%27t been to Japan.
5. I was watching a film when my Mum came home.
6. Have you ever caught a big fish?
7. My granny doesn%27t live in the countryside.
8. What were you doing yesterday at five o%27clock?
9. Do you often hang around with your friends?
10. My sister is writing a letter.
11. Henry has bought a new car.
12. Who will lay the table?
13. My cousin didn%27t go to the cinema yesterday.
14. Did you go to the same school last year?
15. Is it still raining?
0. The past continuous
1. The past simple
2. The past simple
3. The present continuous
4. The present perfect
5. The present continuous
6. The future simple
7. The future simple
8. The present simple
9. The present perfect
10. The present simple
11. The present simple
12. The future simple
13. The present perfect
14. The past continuous
15. The past simple