Tenses2Author: Sanchez Carolina
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Is it still raining?
1. My cousin didn%27t go to the cinema yesterday.
2. I lost my keys last week.
3. I haven%27t been to Japan.
4. My granny doesn%27t live in the countryside.
5. My sister is writing a letter.
6. Did you go to the same school last year?
7. Who will lay the table?
8. I was watching a film when my Mum came home.
9. Do you often hang around with your friends?
10. What were you doing yesterday at five o%27clock?
11. Tomorrow we will have five lessons.
12. Henry has bought a new car.
13. My father listens to the radio every morning.
14. I won%27t be thirteen next year.
15. Have you ever caught a big fish?
0. The present perfect
1. The past continuous
2. The present continuous
3. The present simple
4. The past simple
5. The present perfect
6. The past simple
7. The present simple
8. The past simple
9. The past continuous
10. The future simple
11. The present continuous
12. The future simple
13. The present perfect
14. The future simple
15. The present simple