Tenses2Author: Sanchez Carolina
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I was watching a film when my Mum came home.
1. I lost my keys last week.
2. My sister is writing a letter.
3. My cousin didn%27t go to the cinema yesterday.
4. My father listens to the radio every morning.
5. Who will lay the table?
6. Tomorrow we will have five lessons.
7. What were you doing yesterday at five o%27clock?
8. Is it still raining?
9. I haven%27t been to Japan.
10. My granny doesn%27t live in the countryside.
11. Did you go to the same school last year?
12. Have you ever caught a big fish?
13. Henry has bought a new car.
14. Do you often hang around with your friends?
15. I won%27t be thirteen next year.
0. The future simple
1. The past simple
2. The present continuous
3. The present continuous
4. The present perfect
5. The future simple
6. The past continuous
7. The present simple
8. The past simple
9. The future simple
10. The present simple
11. The present simple
12. The past simple
13. The present perfect
14. The present perfect
15. The past continuous