Tenses2Author: Sanchez Carolina
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Is it still raining?
1. I won%27t be thirteen next year.
2. My granny doesn%27t live in the countryside.
3. Do you often hang around with your friends?
4. I haven%27t been to Japan.
5. Have you ever caught a big fish?
6. I lost my keys last week.
7. Tomorrow we will have five lessons.
8. My cousin didn%27t go to the cinema yesterday.
9. Henry has bought a new car.
10. My father listens to the radio every morning.
11. Did you go to the same school last year?
12. What were you doing yesterday at five o%27clock?
13. Who will lay the table?
14. I was watching a film when my Mum came home.
15. My sister is writing a letter.
0. The present simple
1. The past continuous
2. The future simple
3. The present continuous
4. The present perfect
5. The future simple
6. The past simple
7. The past simple
8. The past simple
9. The past continuous
10. The present simple
11. The future simple
12. The present perfect
13. The present perfect
14. The present simple
15. The present continuous