Tenses2Author: Sanchez Carolina
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Who will lay the table?
1. Do you often hang around with your friends?
2. I won%27t be thirteen next year.
3. My father listens to the radio every morning.
4. Henry has bought a new car.
5. My sister is writing a letter.
6. Is it still raining?
7. Tomorrow we will have five lessons.
8. I was watching a film when my Mum came home.
9. Have you ever caught a big fish?
10. My cousin didn%27t go to the cinema yesterday.
11. Did you go to the same school last year?
12. I lost my keys last week.
13. I haven%27t been to Japan.
14. What were you doing yesterday at five o%27clock?
15. My granny doesn%27t live in the countryside.
0. The past simple
1. The present continuous
2. The past continuous
3. The present perfect
4. The present simple
5. The future simple
6. The present perfect
7. The past simple
8. The future simple
9. The future simple
10. The present simple
11. The present continuous
12. The past continuous
13. The past simple
14. The present perfect
15. The present simple