Tenses2Author: Sanchez Carolina
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Did you go to the same school last year?
1. What were you doing yesterday at five o%27clock?
2. I lost my keys last week.
3. Do you often hang around with your friends?
4. My sister is writing a letter.
5. Have you ever caught a big fish?
6. My granny doesn%27t live in the countryside.
7. Is it still raining?
8. I haven%27t been to Japan.
9. Henry has bought a new car.
10. Who will lay the table?
11. I was watching a film when my Mum came home.
12. My cousin didn%27t go to the cinema yesterday.
13. Tomorrow we will have five lessons.
14. My father listens to the radio every morning.
15. I won%27t be thirteen next year.
0. The past simple
1. The past continuous
2. The present simple
3. The present perfect
4. The past simple
5. The present continuous
6. The present continuous
7. The present perfect
8. The future simple
9. The present simple
10. The future simple
11. The present perfect
12. The past continuous
13. The present simple
14. The past simple
15. The future simple