Science QuizAuthor: Vazquez Sarah
Description: Match the picture to its description.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What is a characteristic of Spring in Utah?
1. List 3 characteristics of weather.
2. Which is bigger, the sun or the moon?
3. What happens if you drop a book?
4. What happens to water if you heat it over a fire?
5. List 3 sources of water.
6. What is a characteristic of Fall in Utah?
7. Winter in Utah
8. Which weighs more, a paper clip or a book?
9. What happens to ice when it gets heated?
10. What would happen to your bike if it fell in a swimming pool?
11. What is a characteristic of summer in Utah?
12. What happens to water if it gets mixed with dirt?
13. What are your 5 senses?
14. What does rain turn into when it gets really cold outside?
15. This is required to sustain life.
0. The sun.
1. Sunny, foggy, rainy
2. It melts.
3. It gets cloudy and dirty.
4. Snow and Cold
5. Flowers start to bloom.
6. Leaves fall off the trees.
7. It would sink to the bottom
8. Seeing, hearing, tasting, touch, smelling.
10. A book.
11. It falls to the floor.
12. Stream, lake, ocean.
13. It will boil.
15. It is hot.