Health STI Quiz ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Why does Canada have a relatively low level of AIDS?
1. Blood Bourne STI%27s are also spread through?
(2 other ways)
2. At least ___%25 of individuals will be infected with HPV in their life.
4. What is the most common STI among Canadian youth?
5. Many STI%27s present _____-like symptoms.
6. HPV can cause?
7. What are the two main Blood Bourne STI%27s?
8. Birth Control Pills are an effective barrier to STI infection?
9. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is the ___ most common STI.
10. What are the two main ways in which STD/STI%27s are transmitted?
11. The two forms of pathogens in which STI%27s are trasmitted?
12. STI stands for?
13. What are the two most effective Birth Controls to prevent STI%27s?
14. In the 1980%27s, GRIDS was the name for AIDS because?
0. Cervical Cancer and Genital Warts
1. Needles (IV Drug use and Tatoos) or Blood Transfusions
2. Sexually Transmitted Infection
5. At least 50%25 of sexually active individuals will be infected.
6. False, only barrier methods (spec. condoms) are effective.
7. Male and Female Condoms
8. Sexual Contact and Blood Bourne Pathogens
10. HSV is the snd most common HSV in Canada.
12. AIDS was thought to be directly related to the Gay comm.
13. Flu-like, which makes STD%27s initially hard to notice.
14. Nationalized Healhcare