Health STI Quiz ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. At least ___%25 of individuals will be infected with HPV in their life.
1. Birth Control Pills are an effective barrier to STI infection?
2. What are the two most effective Birth Controls to prevent STI%27s?
3. Why does Canada have a relatively low level of AIDS?
5. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is the ___ most common STI.
6. HPV can cause?
7. What is the most common STI among Canadian youth?
8. The two forms of pathogens in which STI%27s are trasmitted?
9. In the 1980%27s, GRIDS was the name for AIDS because?
10. Many STI%27s present _____-like symptoms.
11. What are the two main ways in which STD/STI%27s are transmitted?
13. What are the two main Blood Bourne STI%27s?
14. STI stands for?
15. Blood Bourne STI%27s are also spread through?
(2 other ways)
0. Sexual Contact and Blood Bourne Pathogens
1. False, only barrier methods (spec. condoms) are effective.
2. HSV is the snd most common HSV in Canada.
4. At least 50%25 of sexually active individuals will be infected.
5. Needles (IV Drug use and Tatoos) or Blood Transfusions
7. Male and Female Condoms
8. AIDS was thought to be directly related to the Gay comm.
10. Nationalized Healhcare
12. Sexually Transmitted Infection
13. Cervical Cancer and Genital Warts
14. Flu-like, which makes STD%27s initially hard to notice.