To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Health STI Quiz ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Many STI%27s present _____-like symptoms.
2. Birth Control Pills are an effective barrier to STI infection?
3. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is the ___ most common STI.
4. What is the most common STI among Canadian youth?
5. STI stands for?
6. In the 1980%27s, GRIDS was the name for AIDS because?
8. The two forms of pathogens in which STI%27s are trasmitted?
9. What are the two most effective Birth Controls to prevent STI%27s?
10. Blood Bourne STI%27s are also spread through? (2 other ways)
11. Why does Canada have a relatively low level of AIDS?
12. What are the two main ways in which STD/STI%27s are transmitted?
13. HPV can cause?
14. What are the two main Blood Bourne STI%27s?
15. At least ___%25 of individuals will be infected with HPV in their life.
0. HIV/AIDS Hepititus B/C
1. Male and Female Condoms
2. Acquired Immunodificiency Syndrome
3. Flu-like, which makes STD%27s initially hard to notice.
4. Sexual Contact and Blood Bourne Pathogens
5. Needles (IV Drug use and Tatoos) or Blood Transfusions
6. Sexually Transmitted Infection
7. At least 50%25 of sexually active individuals will be infected.
8. Human Immunodificiency Virus
9. AIDS was thought to be directly related to the Gay comm.
10. HSV is the snd most common HSV in Canada.
11. Cervical Cancer and Genital Warts
12. HPV or Human Papillomavius
13. Virus and Bacteria
14. False, only barrier methods (spec. condoms) are effective.
15. Nationalized Healhcare and Provention Ed.