Health STI Quiz ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. At least ___%25 of individuals will be infected with HPV in their life.
1. In the 1980%27s, GRIDS was the name for AIDS because?
2. HPV can cause?
3. What are the two most effective Birth Controls to prevent STI%27s?
4. Many STI%27s present _____-like symptoms.
6. Blood Bourne STI%27s are also spread through?
(2 other ways)
8. Why does Canada have a relatively low level of AIDS?
9. STI stands for?
10. What are the two main Blood Bourne STI%27s?
11. What is the most common STI among Canadian youth?
12. The two forms of pathogens in which STI%27s are trasmitted?
13. Birth Control Pills are an effective barrier to STI infection?
14. What are the two main ways in which STD/STI%27s are transmitted?
15. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is the ___ most common STI.
0. Needles (IV Drug use and Tatoos) or Blood Transfusions
1. Sexually Transmitted Infection
2. HSV is the snd most common HSV in Canada.
3. AIDS was thought to be directly related to the Gay comm.
5. Nationalized Healhcare
6. Flu-like, which makes STD%27s initially hard to notice.
7. False, only barrier methods (spec. condoms) are effective.
9. Male and Female Condoms
11. Sexual Contact and Blood Bourne Pathogens
13. At least 50%25 of sexually active individuals will be infected.
15. Cervical Cancer and Genital Warts