Health STI Quiz ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. In the 1980%27s, GRIDS was the name for AIDS because?
1. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is the ___ most common STI.
2. What are the two most effective Birth Controls to prevent STI%27s?
4. At least ___%25 of individuals will be infected with HPV in their life.
6. What is the most common STI among Canadian youth?
7. Many STI%27s present _____-like symptoms.
8. Blood Bourne STI%27s are also spread through?
(2 other ways)
9. Why does Canada have a relatively low level of AIDS?
10. HPV can cause?
11. What are the two main Blood Bourne STI%27s?
12. What are the two main ways in which STD/STI%27s are transmitted?
13. Birth Control Pills are an effective barrier to STI infection?
14. The two forms of pathogens in which STI%27s are trasmitted?
15. STI stands for?
4. Nationalized Healhcare
5. Needles (IV Drug use and Tatoos) or Blood Transfusions
6. At least 50%25 of sexually active individuals will be infected.
8. Sexually Transmitted Infection
9. Sexual Contact and Blood Bourne Pathogens
10. False, only barrier methods (spec. condoms) are effective.
11. Flu-like, which makes STD%27s initially hard to notice.
12. Cervical Cancer and Genital Warts
13. Male and Female Condoms
14. AIDS was thought to be directly related to the Gay comm.
15. HSV is the snd most common HSV in Canada.