To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Health STI Quiz ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What are the two main Blood Bourne STI%27s?
1. What are the two most effective Birth Controls to prevent STI%27s?
2. Blood Bourne STI%27s are also spread through? (2 other ways)
3. In the 1980%27s, GRIDS was the name for AIDS because?
4. Many STI%27s present _____-like symptoms.
5. Birth Control Pills are an effective barrier to STI infection?
6. What are the two main ways in which STD/STI%27s are transmitted?
7. At least ___%25 of individuals will be infected with HPV in their life.
8. Why does Canada have a relatively low level of AIDS?
9. The two forms of pathogens in which STI%27s are trasmitted?
10. STI stands for?
11. What is the most common STI among Canadian youth?
12. HPV can cause?
15. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is the ___ most common STI.
0. HPV or Human Papillomavius
1. Cervical Cancer and Genital Warts
2. Acquired Immunodificiency Syndrome
3. At least 50%25 of sexually active individuals will be infected.
4. Flu-like, which makes STD%27s initially hard to notice.
5. AIDS was thought to be directly related to the Gay comm.
6. HSV is the snd most common HSV in Canada.
7. Male and Female Condoms
8. False, only barrier methods (spec. condoms) are effective.
9. HIV/AIDS Hepititus B/C
10. Sexually Transmitted Infection
11. Needles (IV Drug use and Tatoos) or Blood Transfusions
12. Virus and Bacteria
13. Sexual Contact and Blood Bourne Pathogens
14. Human Immunodificiency Virus
15. Nationalized Healhcare and Provention Ed.