Health STI Quiz ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What are the two main ways in which STD/STI%27s are transmitted?
1. Why does Canada have a relatively low level of AIDS?
2. The two forms of pathogens in which STI%27s are trasmitted?
3. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is the ___ most common STI.
4. In the 1980%27s, GRIDS was the name for AIDS because?
5. What is the most common STI among Canadian youth?
6. Birth Control Pills are an effective barrier to STI infection?
7. At least ___%25 of individuals will be infected with HPV in their life.
8. Many STI%27s present _____-like symptoms.
11. What are the two most effective Birth Controls to prevent STI%27s?
12. What are the two main Blood Bourne STI%27s?
13. STI stands for?
14. Blood Bourne STI%27s are also spread through?
(2 other ways)
15. HPV can cause?
0. Male and Female Condoms
2. AIDS was thought to be directly related to the Gay comm.
3. At least 50%25 of sexually active individuals will be infected.
4. Sexually Transmitted Infection
5. HSV is the snd most common HSV in Canada.
7. False, only barrier methods (spec. condoms) are effective.
9. Flu-like, which makes STD%27s initially hard to notice.
10. Cervical Cancer and Genital Warts
11. Needles (IV Drug use and Tatoos) or Blood Transfusions
12. Nationalized Healhcare
15. Sexual Contact and Blood Bourne Pathogens