Health STI Quiz ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Birth Control Pills are an effective barrier to STI infection?
1. What are the two most effective Birth Controls to prevent STI%27s?
2. What are the two main Blood Bourne STI%27s?
3. Why does Canada have a relatively low level of AIDS?
5. What are the two main ways in which STD/STI%27s are transmitted?
6. Many STI%27s present _____-like symptoms.
7. The two forms of pathogens in which STI%27s are trasmitted?
8. In the 1980%27s, GRIDS was the name for AIDS because?
9. Blood Bourne STI%27s are also spread through?
(2 other ways)
10. STI stands for?
11. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is the ___ most common STI.
12. HPV can cause?
14. At least ___%25 of individuals will be infected with HPV in their life.
15. What is the most common STI among Canadian youth?
0. Sexually Transmitted Infection
3. Needles (IV Drug use and Tatoos) or Blood Transfusions
4. At least 50%25 of sexually active individuals will be infected.
5. Male and Female Condoms
6. False, only barrier methods (spec. condoms) are effective.
8. Flu-like, which makes STD%27s initially hard to notice.
9. Nationalized Healhcare
11. Cervical Cancer and Genital Warts
12. AIDS was thought to be directly related to the Gay comm.
14. Sexual Contact and Blood Bourne Pathogens
15. HSV is the snd most common HSV in Canada.