Health STI Quiz ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Many STI%27s present _____-like symptoms.
1. What are the two main Blood Bourne STI%27s?
2. What are the two most effective Birth Controls to prevent STI%27s?
3. Why does Canada have a relatively low level of AIDS?
4. What is the most common STI among Canadian youth?
5. The two forms of pathogens in which STI%27s are trasmitted?
6. STI stands for?
7. HPV can cause?
9. In the 1980%27s, GRIDS was the name for AIDS because?
10. Blood Bourne STI%27s are also spread through?
(2 other ways)
11. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is the ___ most common STI.
13. Birth Control Pills are an effective barrier to STI infection?
14. What are the two main ways in which STD/STI%27s are transmitted?
15. At least ___%25 of individuals will be infected with HPV in their life.
0. HSV is the snd most common HSV in Canada.
1. At least 50%25 of sexually active individuals will be infected.
2. Flu-like, which makes STD%27s initially hard to notice.
3. False, only barrier methods (spec. condoms) are effective.
4. Needles (IV Drug use and Tatoos) or Blood Transfusions
6. Cervical Cancer and Genital Warts
8. Sexual Contact and Blood Bourne Pathogens
9. Nationalized Healhcare
11. Male and Female Condoms
12. Sexually Transmitted Infection
14. AIDS was thought to be directly related to the Gay comm.