Keywords: Arkansas, CT:I, Spreadsheets, , , , online teaching
4. Active cell
0. Graphical representation of worksheet data
1. collection of related worksheets
2. data entered into a cell
3. how text is positioned - left, center, right and justified
4. Selected group of cells
5. a grid of rows and columns
6. nonprinting lines that display to show cells borders.
7. across horizontally and identified by numbers
8. temporary storage area that contains data to be cut or copied
9. Single piece of numeric data used in calculations
10. run down the screen vertically and identified by a letter.
11. organized table of financial or numerical information
12. Combine multiple cells into a single cell.
13. a selected cell in a worksheet
14. the intersection of a single row and a single column
15. Equations used to calculate values in a cell.