Keywords: Arkansas, CT:I, Spreadsheets, , , , online teaching
0. Active cell
0. Combine multiple cells into a single cell.
1. Equations used to calculate values in a cell.
2. Selected group of cells
3. run down the screen vertically and identified by a letter.
4. the intersection of a single row and a single column
5. data entered into a cell
6. nonprinting lines that display to show cells borders.
7. across horizontally and identified by numbers
8. collection of related worksheets
9. organized table of financial or numerical information
10. how text is positioned - left, center, right and justified
11. Single piece of numeric data used in calculations
12. a grid of rows and columns
13. temporary storage area that contains data to be cut or copied
14. Graphical representation of worksheet data
15. a selected cell in a worksheet