Keywords: Arkansas, CT:I, Spreadsheets, , , , online teaching
1. Active cell
0. data entered into a cell
1. a grid of rows and columns
2. a selected cell in a worksheet
3. Equations used to calculate values in a cell.
4. run down the screen vertically and identified by a letter.
5. how text is positioned - left, center, right and justified
6. temporary storage area that contains data to be cut or copied
7. Selected group of cells
8. nonprinting lines that display to show cells borders.
9. organized table of financial or numerical information
10. across horizontally and identified by numbers
11. Single piece of numeric data used in calculations
12. Combine multiple cells into a single cell.
13. Graphical representation of worksheet data
14. the intersection of a single row and a single column
15. collection of related worksheets