Keywords: Arkansas, CT:I, Spreadsheets, , , , online teaching
7. Active cell
0. a selected cell in a worksheet
1. the intersection of a single row and a single column
2. organized table of financial or numerical information
3. run down the screen vertically and identified by a letter.
4. a grid of rows and columns
5. collection of related worksheets
6. temporary storage area that contains data to be cut or copied
7. Combine multiple cells into a single cell.
8. Graphical representation of worksheet data
9. Single piece of numeric data used in calculations
10. nonprinting lines that display to show cells borders.
11. across horizontally and identified by numbers
12. data entered into a cell
13. Equations used to calculate values in a cell.
14. how text is positioned - left, center, right and justified
15. Selected group of cells