Keywords: Arkansas, CT:I, Spreadsheets, , , , online teaching
15. Active cell
0. nonprinting lines that display to show cells borders.
1. Combine multiple cells into a single cell.
2. the intersection of a single row and a single column
3. how text is positioned - left, center, right and justified
4. run down the screen vertically and identified by a letter.
5. Single piece of numeric data used in calculations
6. a grid of rows and columns
7. data entered into a cell
8. Equations used to calculate values in a cell.
9. Selected group of cells
10. temporary storage area that contains data to be cut or copied
11. Graphical representation of worksheet data
12. organized table of financial or numerical information
13. a selected cell in a worksheet
14. collection of related worksheets
15. across horizontally and identified by numbers