SOLE QUIZAuthor: Martyn Sarah
Description: Choose the question that is the most accurate.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. SOLE is a method of:
A) Inquiry learning
B) Student directed learning
C) Teacher directed learning
2. SOLE can only be employed within History units of work?
3. The learning responsibility of SOLE falls upon:
4. SOLE supports the implementation of the Australian Curriculum?
5. SOLE supports which learning theories:
A) Habits of Mind, Bloom%27s Taxonomy and the 6 Thinking Hats
B) Habits of Mind, Instructional Design and the 6 Thinking Hats
C) Habits of Mind, Bloom%27s Taxonomy and Behaviourism
6. SOLE supports Carol Kuhltahu%27s Guided-Inquiry model
7. The best questions for SOLE are:
8. Which element about the teacher%27s role in SOLE is NOT true
A) The teacher is %27invisible%27 in a SOLE session
B) The teacher assists students when students do not know the answer
C) The teacher intervenes minimally throughout the process
9. SOLE is a 21st century teaching pedagogy that will engage and motivate the students in your class.