CSO unit 2 match the pairAuthor: BAEY SeeHion
Keywords: CSO, Unit 2, , , , , online teaching
0. Outcome of FORMING Phrase.
1. Impact on call centre climate with Shortage of call centre reps
2. Negative team bahaviours will result of
3. Impact on call centre climate with management %26 Supervisor style.
6. Outcome of NORMING Phrase.
8. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE CALL CENTRE
10. Outcome of PERFORMING Phrase.
11. Positive team behaviours will create
13. A way to improve call centre climate is
14. Impact on call centre climate with type of technology
15. CALL ESCALATIONS
0. Relaters, Systemizers,
1. Don’t build up expectations that can’t be fulfilled.
2. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE AGENT
3. Courting phase, in which everyone wants to get along with one another.
4. More opportunities to learn
5. Give customer good reason to get into a positive %26 friendly frame of mind.
6. Teams begin to establish roles and procedures and methods of resolving conflict.
7. It may also reduce the human touch if overly rely on it.
8. Be precise with facts, numbers, addresses and even feeling and attitudes.
9. Help, supervisor please help.
10. Agents should be able to pick up call fast. No customers like to wait.
11. more trust, able to share information and positive, can-do attitude.
12. Spread and encourage rumours, be a minimalist.
13. Concentrate on the customers’ needs and deliver.
14. It may cause a stressful work environment for staff.
15. Thank, apologize, take permission. do all the nice things as the others.