CSO unit 2 match the pairAuthor: BAEY SeeHion
Keywords: CSO, Unit 2, , , , , online teaching
0. Impact on call centre climate with type of technology
1. Outcome of NORMING Phrase.
2. Outcome of STORMING Phrase.
3. Negative team bahaviours will result of
5. Less turnover
6. Type of difficult customers
7. Impact on call centre climate with management %26 Supervisor style.
8. Impact on call centre climate with good procedures and systems.
10. A way to improve call centre climate is
11. CALL ESCALATIONS
13. Outcome of FORMING Phrase.
14. Positive team behaviours will create
0. Agents should be able to pick up call fast. No customers like to wait.
1. More opportunities to learn
2. It may cause a stressful work environment for staff.
3. Be precise with facts, numbers, addresses and even feeling and attitudes.
4. It may also reduce the human touch if overly rely on it.
5. Concentrate on the customers’ needs and deliver.
6. Teams begin to establish roles and procedures and methods of resolving conflict.
7. A pleasant, convenient, comfortable working environment.
8. Help, supervisor please help.
9. Give customer good reason to get into a positive %26 friendly frame of mind.
10. Productive will increase.
11. Don’t waffle while searching for information. Know your job well.
12. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE CALL CENTRE
13. Relaters, Systemizers,
14. Team members work cohesively and interdependently to achieve goal.
15. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE AGENT