CSO unit 2 match the pairAuthor: BAEY SeeHion
Keywords: CSO, Unit 2, , , , , online teaching
0. Negative team bahaviours will result of
1. Impact on call centre climate with Shortage of call centre reps
2. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE AGENT
5. Outcome of NORMING Phrase.
6. Impact on call centre climate with good procedures and systems.
7. Outcome of FORMING Phrase.
9. CALL ESCALATIONS
10. Impact on call centre climate with type of technology
11. Outcome of PERFORMING Phrase.
12. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE CALL CENTRE
13. Positive feeling
14. A way to improve call centre climate is
15. Less turnover
0. Team members work cohesively and interdependently to achieve goal.
1. Concentrate on the customers’ needs and deliver.
2. Agents should be able to pick up call fast. No customers like to wait.
3. It may cause a stressful work environment for staff.
4. Relaters, Systemizers,
5. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE CALL CENTRE
6. Adolescent phase, the group looks at the differences and creates conflict.
7. Help, supervisor please help.
8. Agents to be overworked or given goals that are hard to reach.
9. Productive will increase.
10. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE AGENT
11. Be precise with facts, numbers, addresses and even feeling and attitudes.
12. Spread and encourage rumours, be a minimalist.
13. A pleasant, convenient, comfortable working environment.
14. Give customer good reason to get into a positive %26 friendly frame of mind.
15. Teams begin to establish roles and procedures and methods of resolving conflict.