CSO unit 2 match the pairAuthor: BAEY SeeHion
Keywords: CSO, Unit 2, , , , , online teaching
0. Type of difficult customers
1. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE CALL CENTRE
3. Outcome of STORMING Phrase.
5. Impact on call centre climate with management %26 Supervisor style.
6. Outcome of NORMING Phrase.
9. Impact on call centre climate with good procedures and systems.
10. A way to improve call centre climate is
11. Impact on call centre climate with Shortage of call centre reps
12. Impact on call centre climate with type of technology
13. Positive team behaviours will create
15. CALL ESCALATIONS
0. more trust, able to share information and positive, can-do attitude.
1. Spread and encourage rumours, be a minimalist.
2. Teams begin to establish roles and procedures and methods of resolving conflict.
3. Thank, apologize, take permission. do all the nice things as the others.
4. Give customer good reason to get into a positive %26 friendly frame of mind.
5. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE AGENT
6. It may cause a stressful work environment for staff.
7. Agents should be able to pick up call fast. No customers like to wait.
8. Team members work cohesively and interdependently to achieve goal.
9. It may also reduce the human touch if overly rely on it.
10. Don’t build up expectations that can’t be fulfilled.
11. Don’t waffle while searching for information. Know your job well.
12. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE CALL CENTRE
13. Adolescent phase, the group looks at the differences and creates conflict.
14. More opportunities to learn
15. More knowledgeable representatives