CSO unit 2 match the pairAuthor: BAEY SeeHion
Keywords: CSO, Unit 2, , , , , online teaching
0. CALL ESCALATIONS
2. Impact on call centre climate with good procedures and systems.
3. Positive feeling
4. Positive team behaviours will create
5. Less turnover
7. Outcome of FORMING Phrase.
8. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE AGENT
10. Negative team bahaviours will result of
12. Impact on call centre climate with type of technology
14. Impact on call centre climate with management %26 Supervisor style.
15. A way to improve call centre climate is
0. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE AGENT
1. Help, supervisor please help.
2. A pleasant, convenient, comfortable working environment.
3. Agents should be able to pick up call fast. No customers like to wait.
4. Teams begin to establish roles and procedures and methods of resolving conflict.
5. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE CALL CENTRE
6. Productive will increase.
7. It may also reduce the human touch if overly rely on it.
8. Thank, apologize, take permission. do all the nice things as the others.
9. Adolescent phase, the group looks at the differences and creates conflict.
10. More knowledgeable representatives
11. Team members work cohesively and interdependently to achieve goal.
12. Courting phase, in which everyone wants to get along with one another.
13. Spread and encourage rumours, be a minimalist.
14. Be precise with facts, numbers, addresses and even feeling and attitudes.
15. Concentrate on the customers’ needs and deliver.