CSO unit 2 match the pairAuthor: BAEY SeeHion
Keywords: CSO, Unit 2, , , , , online teaching
0. Positive feeling
1. Less turnover
3. Outcome of STORMING Phrase.
4. Impact on call centre climate with good procedures and systems.
6. Impact on call centre climate with type of technology
9. CALL ESCALATIONS
10. Outcome of PERFORMING Phrase.
11. Outcome of NORMING Phrase.
12. Type of difficult customers
13. A way to improve call centre climate is
14. Impact on call centre climate with management %26 Supervisor style.
15. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE CALL CENTRE
0. It may cause a stressful work environment for staff.
1. Be precise with facts, numbers, addresses and even feeling and attitudes.
2. Agents to be overworked or given goals that are hard to reach.
3. Productive will increase.
4. Don’t build up expectations that can’t be fulfilled.
5. More opportunities to learn
6. Agents should be able to pick up call fast. No customers like to wait.
7. Thank, apologize, take permission. do all the nice things as the others.
8. Adolescent phase, the group looks at the differences and creates conflict.
9. More knowledgeable representatives
10. Spread and encourage rumours, be a minimalist.
11. Don’t waffle while searching for information. Know your job well.
12. Help, supervisor please help.
13. more trust, able to share information and positive, can-do attitude.
14. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE CALL CENTRE
15. Concentrate on the customers’ needs and deliver.