CSO unit 2 match the pairAuthor: BAEY SeeHion
Keywords: CSO, , , , , , online teaching
0. Impact on call centre climate with good procedures and systems.
1. Impact on call centre climate with management %26 Supervisor style.
2. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE AGENT
3. A way to improve call centre climate is
4. Negative team bahaviours will result of
5. Less turnover
7. Outcome of NORMING Phrase.
9. Type of difficult customers
10. CALL ESCALATIONS
12. Positive team behaviours will create
14. Outcome of PERFORMING Phrase.
0. It may also reduce the human touch if overly rely on it.
1. Relaters, Systemizers,
2. Concentrate on the customers’ needs and deliver.
3. Agents to be overworked or given goals that are hard to reach.
4. Agents should be able to pick up call fast. No customers like to wait.
5. Don’t waffle while searching for information. Know your job well.
6. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE CALL CENTRE
7. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE AGENT
8. Team members work cohesively and interdependently to achieve goal.
9. Courting phase, in which everyone wants to get along with one another.
10. Spread and encourage rumours, be a minimalist.
11. Don’t build up expectations that can’t be fulfilled.
12. Help, supervisor please help.
13. A pleasant, convenient, comfortable working environment.
14. more trust, able to share information and positive, can-do attitude.
15. Teams begin to establish roles and procedures and methods of resolving conflict.