CSO unit 2 match the pairAuthor: BAEY SeeHion
Keywords: CSO, , , , , , online teaching
0. Outcome of FORMING Phrase.
1. Less turnover
2. Positive team behaviours will create
3. Type of difficult customers
6. Impact on call centre climate with Shortage of call centre reps
8. A way to improve call centre climate is
9. Outcome of PERFORMING Phrase.
10. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE AGENT
12. Outcome of STORMING Phrase.
13. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE CALL CENTRE
14. CALL ESCALATIONS
15. Negative team bahaviours will result of
0. More opportunities to learn
1. Productive will increase.
2. It may cause a stressful work environment for staff.
3. Courting phase, in which everyone wants to get along with one another.
4. Don’t build up expectations that can’t be fulfilled.
5. Agents should be able to pick up call fast. No customers like to wait.
6. Adolescent phase, the group looks at the differences and creates conflict.
7. Don’t waffle while searching for information. Know your job well.
8. Team members work cohesively and interdependently to achieve goal.
9. More knowledgeable representatives
10. Spread and encourage rumours, be a minimalist.
11. Concentrate on the customers’ needs and deliver.
12. BENEFITS OF TEAMWORK FOR THE CALL CENTRE
13. Help, supervisor please help.
14. Relaters, Systemizers,
15. Be precise with facts, numbers, addresses and even feeling and attitudes.