Scientific methodAuthor: Perez Fabiola
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. 2nd step of the scientific method
3. 1st step of the scientific method
5. Scientific method
7. 4th step of the scientific method
8. 5th step of the scientific method
9. 6th step of the scientific method
13. 3rd step of the scientific method
0. A factor that can have more than
1. The study of knowledge using a method.
2. An explanation of observations or
events that is based on knowledge
3. a possible explanation for an observation a prediction that can be tested
4. Gather information
5. The factor in an experiment that
remains the same
6. Draw conclusion
7. The study of life.
8. Form a hypothesis
9. Is the standard to which the outcome of a test in compare.
10. Used to represent the results
11. Test hypothesis
12. The series of procedures to prove a theory.
13. A rule that describes a pattern in nature.
14. Analyze data
15. State the problem