Scientific methodAuthor: Perez Fabiola
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. 4th step of the scientific method
4. 5th step of the scientific method
5. 3rd step of the scientific method
7. 1st step of the scientific method
11. 6th step of the scientific method
13. 2nd step of the scientific method
14. Scientific method
0. A rule that describes a pattern in nature.
1. A factor that can have more than
2. Used to represent the results
3. The factor in an experiment that
remains the same
4. Is the standard to which the outcome of a test in compare.
5. State the problem
6. The study of knowledge using a method.
7. Gather information
8. An explanation of observations or
events that is based on knowledge
9. Draw conclusion
10. Analyze data
11. Form a hypothesis
12. a possible explanation for an observation a prediction that can be tested
13. Test hypothesis
14. The series of procedures to prove a theory.
15. The study of life.