Scientific methodAuthor: Perez Fabiola
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. 6th step of the scientific method
3. 1st step of the scientific method
4. Scientific method
6. 5th step of the scientific method
7. 3rd step of the scientific method
10. 4th step of the scientific method
12. 2nd step of the scientific method
0. The factor in an experiment that
remains the same
1. Test hypothesis
2. Draw conclusion
3. An explanation of observations or
events that is based on knowledge
4. a possible explanation for an observation a prediction that can be tested
5. Analyze data
6. Form a hypothesis
7. The study of knowledge using a method.
8. Gather information
9. A rule that describes a pattern in nature.
10. The series of procedures to prove a theory.
11. State the problem
12. The study of life.
13. A factor that can have more than
14. Used to represent the results
15. Is the standard to which the outcome of a test in compare.