Scientific methodAuthor: Perez Fabiola
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. 3rd step of the scientific method
6. Scientific method
7. 2nd step of the scientific method
9. 6th step of the scientific method
11. 5th step of the scientific method
13. 1st step of the scientific method
14. 4th step of the scientific method
0. A rule that describes a pattern in nature.
1. Draw conclusion
2. The series of procedures to prove a theory.
3. The factor in an experiment that
remains the same
4. State the problem
5. Is the standard to which the outcome of a test in compare.
6. The study of life.
7. The study of knowledge using a method.
8. Gather information
9. Test hypothesis
10. Form a hypothesis
11. a possible explanation for an observation a prediction that can be tested
12. Used to represent the results
13. A factor that can have more than
14. An explanation of observations or
events that is based on knowledge
15. Analyze data