Scientific methodAuthor: Perez Fabiola
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. 4th step of the scientific method
2. 1st step of the scientific method
4. 5th step of the scientific method
5. 2nd step of the scientific method
10. Scientific method
13. 6th step of the scientific method
14. 3rd step of the scientific method
0. State the problem
1. The study of life.
2. A factor that can have more than
3. The series of procedures to prove a theory.
4. The study of knowledge using a method.
5. a possible explanation for an observation a prediction that can be tested
6. A rule that describes a pattern in nature.
7. Test hypothesis
8. Form a hypothesis
9. Draw conclusion
10. The factor in an experiment that
remains the same
11. Analyze data
12. Used to represent the results
13. Gather information
14. An explanation of observations or
events that is based on knowledge
15. Is the standard to which the outcome of a test in compare.