Scientific methodAuthor: Perez Fabiola
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. 3rd step of the scientific method
1. 6th step of the scientific method
4. 5th step of the scientific method
6. Scientific method
8. 2nd step of the scientific method
12. 1st step of the scientific method
15. 4th step of the scientific method
0. Analyze data
1. The study of knowledge using a method.
2. Draw conclusion
3. The series of procedures to prove a theory.
4. Test hypothesis
5. A rule that describes a pattern in nature.
6. Gather information
7. The study of life.
8. Form a hypothesis
9. Is the standard to which the outcome of a test in compare.
10. Used to represent the results
11. A factor that can have more than
12. An explanation of observations or
events that is based on knowledge
13. State the problem
14. a possible explanation for an observation a prediction that can be tested
15. The factor in an experiment that
remains the same