Scientific methodAuthor: Perez Fabiola
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. 1st step of the scientific method
3. 4th step of the scientific method
5. Scientific method
10. 6th step of the scientific method
11. 5th step of the scientific method
13. 2nd step of the scientific method
15. 3rd step of the scientific method
0. The study of knowledge using a method.
1. The series of procedures to prove a theory.
2. State the problem
3. Is the standard to which the outcome of a test in compare.
4. The study of life.
5. A factor that can have more than
6. a possible explanation for an observation a prediction that can be tested
7. Used to represent the results
8. Gather information
9. Form a hypothesis
10. An explanation of observations or
events that is based on knowledge
11. Draw conclusion
12. The factor in an experiment that
remains the same
13. Test hypothesis
14. A rule that describes a pattern in nature.
15. Analyze data