Scientific methodAuthor: Perez Fabiola
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. 6th step of the scientific method
3. 5th step of the scientific method
8. Scientific method
10. 4th step of the scientific method
11. 1st step of the scientific method
13. 2nd step of the scientific method
15. 3rd step of the scientific method
0. Is the standard to which the outcome of a test in compare.
1. Test hypothesis
2. a possible explanation for an observation a prediction that can be tested
3. A rule that describes a pattern in nature.
4. Gather information
5. The study of life.
6. State the problem
7. Analyze data
8. The factor in an experiment that
remains the same
9. Form a hypothesis
10. Draw conclusion
11. An explanation of observations or
events that is based on knowledge
12. The series of procedures to prove a theory.
13. The study of knowledge using a method.
14. Used to represent the results
15. A factor that can have more than