Scientific methodAuthor: Perez Fabiola
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. 2nd step of the scientific method
5. 5th step of the scientific method
7. 1st step of the scientific method
9. 6th step of the scientific method
10. 3rd step of the scientific method
11. Scientific method
14. 4th step of the scientific method
0. a possible explanation for an observation a prediction that can be tested
1. The factor in an experiment that
remains the same
2. An explanation of observations or
events that is based on knowledge
3. Analyze data
4. The series of procedures to prove a theory.
5. Test hypothesis
6. Form a hypothesis
7. A factor that can have more than
8. The study of knowledge using a method.
9. Gather information
10. Used to represent the results
11. Draw conclusion
12. State the problem
13. The study of life.
14. Is the standard to which the outcome of a test in compare.
15. A rule that describes a pattern in nature.