To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Science Review Living SystemsAuthor: Mrs. Karen
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. Terrestrial ecosystems
3. Physical Adaptation
4. Behavioral Adaptation
11. Aquatic Ecosystem
0. An ecosystem found on land
1. an organism that feeds on dead plants or animals
2. An Animal that cannot produce its own food.
3. a consumer that eats only meat
4. The number of people that live in a place
5. The living and non-living things together in this environment
6. A group of people who live in the same area
7. An animal that hunts another animal for food
8. an organism that produces (makes) its own food
9. is something an animal does - how it acts
10. a consumer that eats only plants
11. source of energy for plants
12. a consumer that eats both plants and animals.
13. an animal that is hunted by another animal for food
14. An ecosystem in a body of water
15. structural modification made to a part of the body.