To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Science Review Living SystemsAuthor: Mrs. Karen
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Physical Adaptation
6. Terrestrial ecosystems
13. Aquatic Ecosystem
14. Behavioral Adaptation
0. An animal that hunts another animal for food
1. An ecosystem found on land
2. The living and non-living things together in this environment
3. a consumer that eats only meat
4. An ecosystem in a body of water
5. is something an animal does - how it acts
6. a consumer that eats both plants and animals.
7. structural modification made to a part of the body.
8. A group of people who live in the same area
9. an animal that is hunted by another animal for food
10. The number of people that live in a place
11. source of energy for plants
12. a consumer that eats only plants
13. an organism that feeds on dead plants or animals
14. An Animal that cannot produce its own food.
15. an organism that produces (makes) its own food