MatchingAuthor: Ms Van
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
14. paper clip
0. furniture consisting of a flat top supported on legs
1. any of various instruments for writing
2. a folded sheet of light cardboard used to hold papers
3. a pointed stick or pencil of colored clay, chalk, wax.
4. instrument for determining directions
5. an instrument having a graduated arc for measuring
6. to fasten together with one or more paper clips
7. a soft, white, powdery limestone
8. a device, as a piece of rubber or cloth, or erasing marks
9. a seat, esp. for 1 person having 4 legs
10. a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
11. a machine for fastening together sheets of paper
12. a felt-tip pen with a wide nib for high-lighting passages
13. a slender tube of wood, plastic, used for writing or drawing.
14. a strip of wood, metal having a straight edge
15. a sphere on which is depicted a map of the earth