To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
MatchingAuthor: Ms Van
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
13. paper clip
0. instrument for determining directions
1. to fasten together with one or more paper clips
2. a strip of wood, metal having a straight edge
3. a device, as a piece of rubber or cloth, or erasing marks
4. an instrument having a graduated arc for measuring
5. a sphere on which is depicted a map of the earth
6. a pointed stick or pencil of colored clay, chalk, wax.
7. a slender tube of wood, plastic, used for writing or drawing.
8. furniture consisting of a flat top supported on legs
9. a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
10. a machine for fastening together sheets of paper
11. a folded sheet of light cardboard used to hold papers
12. a soft, white, powdery limestone
13. any of various instruments for writing
14. a seat, esp. for 1 person having 4 legs
15. a felt-tip pen with a wide nib for high-lighting passages