MatchingAuthor: Ms Van
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
3. paper clip
0. a machine for fastening together sheets of paper
1. a sphere on which is depicted a map of the earth
2. a pointed stick or pencil of colored clay, chalk, wax.
3. a slender tube of wood, plastic, used for writing or drawing.
4. a strip of wood, metal having a straight edge
5. a felt-tip pen with a wide nib for high-lighting passages
6. instrument for determining directions
7. a soft, white, powdery limestone
8. furniture consisting of a flat top supported on legs
9. to fasten together with one or more paper clips
10. a device, as a piece of rubber or cloth, or erasing marks
11. a folded sheet of light cardboard used to hold papers
12. a seat, esp. for 1 person having 4 legs
13. an instrument having a graduated arc for measuring
14. a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
15. any of various instruments for writing