To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
MatchingAuthor: Ms Van
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
5. paper clip
0. a pointed stick or pencil of colored clay, chalk, wax.
1. a felt-tip pen with a wide nib for high-lighting passages
2. a seat, esp. for 1 person having 4 legs
3. a machine for fastening together sheets of paper
4. a soft, white, powdery limestone
5. a sphere on which is depicted a map of the earth
6. a strip of wood, metal having a straight edge
7. any of various instruments for writing
8. furniture consisting of a flat top supported on legs
9. an instrument having a graduated arc for measuring
10. a device, as a piece of rubber or cloth, or erasing marks
11. a folded sheet of light cardboard used to hold papers
12. instrument for determining directions
13. a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
14. a slender tube of wood, plastic, used for writing or drawing.
15. to fasten together with one or more paper clips