OJT / Tenured QuizAuthor: Navarro Jadah
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. If the client failed to cooperate with any of the PRA requirements for two months in a row, the Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) denies the TANF case. True or False?
2. HHSC permanently disqualifies individuals with a felony
conviction for an offense that occurred after August 22, 1985. True or False?
3. Client applied for Tanf fd 10-10-2010 and appt scheduled 10-28-2010. Client is wanting to add snap.
What action do we take?
4. How long does it take to process a Medicare Savings Program application?#
A) 30 calendar days
B) 45 days
C) 15 calendar days
D) 90 days
If RCC change task was completed, yet client%27s income has not been corrected.
Do you refer to the local office?
6. What does the acronym
DADS stand for?
7. Medicaid will cover eligible unpaid medical expenses up to three (3) months prior to the month the household first applied for Medicaid, as long as the initial application is not more than _____years old,
A) within 1 year
B) 2 years
C) 60 days
D) 45 days
8. Does SNAP affect your ability to become a U.S. citizen?
9. If client reported a change on 9-18-2010 of income and case comments from state indicate SLR. What action do you take?
A) Inform client still processing
B) Transfer to SEU
C) Transfer to CCC
D) refer to local office.