Description: Type in the correct word based on the definition given.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. A written declaration made under oath before an official.
2. A person to whom secrets are confided.
3. To produce as if by magic.
4. The loyalty and duty of a vassal to his feudal lord.
5. A man engaged to be married.
6. Faithfulness to obligations, duties, or observances.
7. A person who does not accept a particular faith.
8. Authority, power, or control.
9. To render (oneself) guilty of a crime by giving deliberately false, misleading, or incomplete testimony under oath.
10. To have an influence on.
11. To take revenge on or get satisfaction for.
12. Free of bias or self-interest.
13. Something brought about by a cause or agent.
14. To say or express indirectly.
15. To conclude from evidence.
16. To come before in time.
17. To go forward or onward, especially after an interruption.
19. Not paying attention.
20. To reach the highest point or degree.
21. To obscure or overshadow the importance, fame, or reputation of.
22. Someone or something that is the typical or perfect example of an entire class or type.
23. Without flaw.
24. Impossible to imitate or copy.
25. Most favorable or advantageous.
26. Without equal.
27. The most complete instance.
28. Not to be excelled; supreme.
29. The highest point.