Roman TermsAuthor: Wood Kimberly
Description: In this exercise, we will review some of the people and events that we have been studying this week in Module 5.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Punic Wars
5. Pax Romana
6. Marc Antony
11. Julius Caeser
13. King Pyrrhus
14. Veni, Vidi,Vici
0. I came, I saw and I conquered.
1. A period of peace throughtout the Roman Empire.
2. Egyptian Queen who was in love with Marc Antony.
3. A continuation of the Roman Empire in the Middle East.
4. Roman General and dictator. Killed by a group of Senators.
5. formed Second Triumvirate with Antony and Lepidus.
6. Greek King that Rome defeated to control Greece.
7. Roman City buried during eruption of Mt. Vesuvius.
8. Carthaginian General that invaded Italy by using the Alps.
9. rules of conduct enforced by the government.
10. General and ally of Ceaser. Commits suicded with Cleopatra.
11. A political system where the power lies with the citizens.
12. The three wars waged by Rome against Carthage.
13. an official elected by Plebeians to protect their rights.
14. Bridgelike stone structures that carried water to Roman cities.
15. Emperor of Rome who adopted the Christian faith