Roman TermsAuthor: Wood Kimberly
Description: In this exercise, we will review some of the people and events that we have been studying this week in Module 5.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
5. Marc Antony
6. Julius Caeser
9. Veni, Vidi,Vici
11. Pax Romana
12. King Pyrrhus
13. Punic Wars
0. A political system where the power lies with the citizens.
1. General and ally of Ceaser. Commits suicded with Cleopatra.
2. Bridgelike stone structures that carried water to Roman cities.
3. Roman City buried during eruption of Mt. Vesuvius.
4. Egyptian Queen who was in love with Marc Antony.
5. an official elected by Plebeians to protect their rights.
6. Carthaginian General that invaded Italy by using the Alps.
7. rules of conduct enforced by the government.
8. Roman General and dictator. Killed by a group of Senators.
9. Greek King that Rome defeated to control Greece.
10. I came, I saw and I conquered.
11. formed Second Triumvirate with Antony and Lepidus.
12. Emperor of Rome who adopted the Christian faith
13. The three wars waged by Rome against Carthage.
14. A period of peace throughtout the Roman Empire.
15. A continuation of the Roman Empire in the Middle East.