Roman TermsAuthor: Wood Kimberly
Description: In this exercise, we will review some of the people and events that we have been studying this week in Module 5.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. King Pyrrhus
3. Marc Antony
11. Veni, Vidi,Vici
12. Punic Wars
13. Julius Caeser
14. Pax Romana
0. an official elected by Plebeians to protect their rights.
1. Roman City buried during eruption of Mt. Vesuvius.
2. A period of peace throughtout the Roman Empire.
3. The three wars waged by Rome against Carthage.
4. A political system where the power lies with the citizens.
5. formed Second Triumvirate with Antony and Lepidus.
6. Greek King that Rome defeated to control Greece.
7. Roman General and dictator. Killed by a group of Senators.
8. Bridgelike stone structures that carried water to Roman cities.
9. Emperor of Rome who adopted the Christian faith
10. General and ally of Ceaser. Commits suicded with Cleopatra.
11. Egyptian Queen who was in love with Marc Antony.
12. rules of conduct enforced by the government.
13. Carthaginian General that invaded Italy by using the Alps.
14. I came, I saw and I conquered.
15. A continuation of the Roman Empire in the Middle East.