Roman TermsAuthor: Wood Kimberly
Description: In this exercise, we will review some of the people and events that we have been studying this week in Module 5.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Marc Antony
2. King Pyrrhus
5. Veni, Vidi,Vici
7. Pax Romana
9. Punic Wars
10. Julius Caeser
0. an official elected by Plebeians to protect their rights.
1. A continuation of the Roman Empire in the Middle East.
2. Bridgelike stone structures that carried water to Roman cities.
3. Emperor of Rome who adopted the Christian faith
4. General and ally of Ceaser. Commits suicded with Cleopatra.
5. formed Second Triumvirate with Antony and Lepidus.
6. Roman General and dictator. Killed by a group of Senators.
7. Carthaginian General that invaded Italy by using the Alps.
8. I came, I saw and I conquered.
9. Egyptian Queen who was in love with Marc Antony.
10. Roman City buried during eruption of Mt. Vesuvius.
11. rules of conduct enforced by the government.
12. A political system where the power lies with the citizens.
13. A period of peace throughtout the Roman Empire.
14. The three wars waged by Rome against Carthage.
15. Greek King that Rome defeated to control Greece.