Roman TermsAuthor: Wood Kimberly
Description: In this exercise, we will review some of the people and events that we have been studying this week in Module 5.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. King Pyrrhus
6. Julius Caeser
8. Marc Antony
9. Pax Romana
11. Veni, Vidi,Vici
12. Punic Wars
0. Carthaginian General that invaded Italy by using the Alps.
1. A political system where the power lies with the citizens.
2. Roman General and dictator. Killed by a group of Senators.
3. A continuation of the Roman Empire in the Middle East.
4. General and ally of Ceaser. Commits suicded with Cleopatra.
5. I came, I saw and I conquered.
6. Bridgelike stone structures that carried water to Roman cities.
7. rules of conduct enforced by the government.
8. Emperor of Rome who adopted the Christian faith
9. an official elected by Plebeians to protect their rights.
10. Egyptian Queen who was in love with Marc Antony.
11. Greek King that Rome defeated to control Greece.
12. formed Second Triumvirate with Antony and Lepidus.
13. The three wars waged by Rome against Carthage.
14. A period of peace throughtout the Roman Empire.
15. Roman City buried during eruption of Mt. Vesuvius.