Roman TermsAuthor: Wood Kimberly
Description: In this exercise, we will review some of the people and events that we have been studying this week in Module 5.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Marc Antony
2. Julius Caeser
5. King Pyrrhus
11. Veni, Vidi,Vici
14. Punic Wars
15. Pax Romana
0. A political system where the power lies with the citizens.
1. A continuation of the Roman Empire in the Middle East.
2. rules of conduct enforced by the government.
3. Roman City buried during eruption of Mt. Vesuvius.
4. A period of peace throughtout the Roman Empire.
5. The three wars waged by Rome against Carthage.
6. General and ally of Ceaser. Commits suicded with Cleopatra.
7. Carthaginian General that invaded Italy by using the Alps.
8. Bridgelike stone structures that carried water to Roman cities.
9. an official elected by Plebeians to protect their rights.
10. formed Second Triumvirate with Antony and Lepidus.
11. I came, I saw and I conquered.
12. Emperor of Rome who adopted the Christian faith
13. Egyptian Queen who was in love with Marc Antony.
14. Roman General and dictator. Killed by a group of Senators.
15. Greek King that Rome defeated to control Greece.