Roman TermsAuthor: Wood Kimberly
Description: In this exercise, we will review some of the people and events that we have been studying this week in Module 5.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Marc Antony
8. King Pyrrhus
9. Punic Wars
10. Pax Romana
11. Veni, Vidi,Vici
13. Julius Caeser
0. Carthaginian General that invaded Italy by using the Alps.
1. General and ally of Ceaser. Commits suicded with Cleopatra.
2. Bridgelike stone structures that carried water to Roman cities.
3. Emperor of Rome who adopted the Christian faith
4. formed Second Triumvirate with Antony and Lepidus.
5. rules of conduct enforced by the government.
6. The three wars waged by Rome against Carthage.
7. A period of peace throughtout the Roman Empire.
8. A continuation of the Roman Empire in the Middle East.
9. Egyptian Queen who was in love with Marc Antony.
10. A political system where the power lies with the citizens.
11. an official elected by Plebeians to protect their rights.
12. I came, I saw and I conquered.
13. Greek King that Rome defeated to control Greece.
14. Roman General and dictator. Killed by a group of Senators.
15. Roman City buried during eruption of Mt. Vesuvius.