Roman TermsAuthor: Wood Kimberly
Description: In this exercise, we will review some of the people and events that we have been studying this week in Module 5.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. Pax Romana
3. Marc Antony
6. Veni, Vidi,Vici
7. Julius Caeser
14. King Pyrrhus
15. Punic Wars
0. A continuation of the Roman Empire in the Middle East.
1. an official elected by Plebeians to protect their rights.
2. General and ally of Ceaser. Commits suicded with Cleopatra.
3. The three wars waged by Rome against Carthage.
4. Roman City buried during eruption of Mt. Vesuvius.
5. Emperor of Rome who adopted the Christian faith
6. Greek King that Rome defeated to control Greece.
7. rules of conduct enforced by the government.
8. Egyptian Queen who was in love with Marc Antony.
9. A period of peace throughtout the Roman Empire.
10. formed Second Triumvirate with Antony and Lepidus.
11. Roman General and dictator. Killed by a group of Senators.
12. I came, I saw and I conquered.
13. Bridgelike stone structures that carried water to Roman cities.
14. Carthaginian General that invaded Italy by using the Alps.
15. A political system where the power lies with the citizens.