To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
9. trading post
13. Northwest Passage
14. time line
0. A place that is ruled by another country.
1. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
2. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
3. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
4. to trade good without using money.
5. A struggle against a government or other authority.
6. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
7. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
8. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
9. a diagram that shows when events happened.
10. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
11. a formal agreement between nations.
12. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
13. To fight against rules and/or authority
14. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
15. a document which officially anounces something to the public.