3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
9. Northwest Passage
14. trading post
15. time line
0. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
1. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
2. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
3. a diagram that shows when events happened.
4. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
5. to trade good without using money.
6. To fight against rules and/or authority
7. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
8. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
9. A place that is ruled by another country.
10. a formal agreement between nations.
11. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
12. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
13. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
14. A struggle against a government or other authority.
15. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.