3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
4. time line
7. trading post
9. Northwest Passage
0. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
1. To fight against rules and/or authority
2. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
3. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
4. A struggle against a government or other authority.
5. to trade good without using money.
6. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
7. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
8. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
9. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
10. A place that is ruled by another country.
11. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
12. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
13. a formal agreement between nations.
14. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
15. a diagram that shows when events happened.