To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
6. Northwest Passage
7. time line
11. trading post
0. a diagram that shows when events happened.
1. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
2. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
3. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
4. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
5. to trade good without using money.
6. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
7. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
8. A place that is ruled by another country.
9. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
10. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
11. To fight against rules and/or authority
12. A struggle against a government or other authority.
13. a formal agreement between nations.
14. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
15. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.