3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
3. Northwest Passage
6. trading post
14. time line
0. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
1. a diagram that shows when events happened.
2. A struggle against a government or other authority.
3. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
4. a formal agreement between nations.
5. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
6. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
7. A place that is ruled by another country.
8. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
9. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
10. To fight against rules and/or authority
11. to trade good without using money.
12. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
13. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
14. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
15. a document which officially anounces something to the public.