3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
5. time line
6. trading post
7. Northwest Passage
0. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
1. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
2. To fight against rules and/or authority
3. A struggle against a government or other authority.
4. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
5. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
6. to trade good without using money.
7. a formal agreement between nations.
8. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
9. A place that is ruled by another country.
10. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
11. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
12. a diagram that shows when events happened.
13. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
14. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
15. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.