3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
8. Northwest Passage
10. trading post
11. time line
0. A struggle against a government or other authority.
1. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
2. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
3. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
4. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
5. to trade good without using money.
6. a formal agreement between nations.
7. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
8. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
9. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
10. To fight against rules and/or authority
11. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
12. a diagram that shows when events happened.
13. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
14. A place that is ruled by another country.
15. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.