3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. time line
6. trading post
15. Northwest Passage
0. To fight against rules and/or authority
1. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
2. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
3. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
4. to trade good without using money.
5. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
6. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
7. a diagram that shows when events happened.
8. A place that is ruled by another country.
9. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
10. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
11. A struggle against a government or other authority.
12. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
13. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
14. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
15. a formal agreement between nations.