3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. time line
2. Northwest Passage
3. trading post
0. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
1. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
2. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
3. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
4. A place that is ruled by another country.
5. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
6. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
7. A struggle against a government or other authority.
8. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
9. To fight against rules and/or authority
10. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
11. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
12. a formal agreement between nations.
13. a diagram that shows when events happened.
14. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
15. to trade good without using money.