3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. time line
3. trading post
15. Northwest Passage
0. to trade good without using money.
1. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
2. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
3. To fight against rules and/or authority
4. A place that is ruled by another country.
5. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
6. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
7. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
8. a formal agreement between nations.
9. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
10. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
11. A struggle against a government or other authority.
12. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
13. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
14. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
15. a diagram that shows when events happened.