Reproduction in plants 1Author: Perez Fabiola
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Asexual reproduction
1. By bulb
2. Types of asexual reproduction in plants
3. By grafting
5. By tubers
8. by Runners
11. By leaves
12. Sexual reproduction
0. long, stalklike structure that’s part of the pistil.
1. Thin stalk in the stamen.
2. by Grafting, by leaves, by roots, by stem
3. Plants with female and male organs are called:
4. Is the male reproductive system in plants consist of anther and filament
5. Plants grow horizontally from plants and produce baby plants at their tip
6. swollen roots full of nutrients.
7. swollen base of the pistil where the ovules are found.
8. Leaflike parts, Is one of the 4 main parts of the flower.
9. the colorful part of the flower.
10. A trunk or a stem placed on another to produce variability
11. Is the female reproductive system, consist of style, ovary and stigma
12. This type of reproduction does not require the production of sex cell.
13. where pollen grains form.
14. Offspring produced are genetically different from either parents
15. sticky place where pollen grains land