Reproduction in plants 1Author: Perez Fabiola
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
4. Sexual reproduction
6. By grafting
8. By tubers
11. By bulb
13. By leaves
14. Types of asexual reproduction in plants
15. by Runners
0. by Grafting, by leaves, by roots, by stem
1. Thin stalk in the stamen.
2. Is the female reproductive system, consist of style, ovary and stigma
3. swollen roots full of nutrients.
4. where pollen grains form.
5. swollen base of the pistil where the ovules are found.
6. Plants grow horizontally from plants and produce baby plants at their tip
7. A trunk or a stem placed on another to produce variability
8. sticky place where pollen grains land
9. long, stalklike structure that’s part of the pistil.
10. Plants with female and male organs are called:
11. Modified underground stem
12. Leaflike parts, Is one of the 4 main parts of the flower.
13. Offspring produced are genetically different from either parents
14. A bud starts growing on the leaf.
15. Is the male reproductive system in plants consist of anther and filament