Reproduction in plants 1Author: Perez Fabiola
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. By grafting
2. By tubers
3. by Runners
5. Asexual reproduction
10. Sexual reproduction
12. By leaves
14. Types of asexual reproduction in plants
0. Plants grow horizontally from plants and produce baby plants at their tip
1. Offspring produced are genetically different from either parents
2. This type of reproduction does not require the production of sex cell.
3. Plants with female and male organs are called:
4. the colorful part of the flower.
5. A bud starts growing on the leaf.
6. by Grafting, by leaves, by roots, by stem
7. Is the male reproductive system in plants consist of anther and filament
8. swollen base of the pistil where the ovules are found.
9. A trunk or a stem placed on another to produce variability
10. Leaflike parts, Is one of the 4 main parts of the flower.
11. long, stalklike structure that’s part of the pistil.
12. sticky place where pollen grains land
13. where pollen grains form.
14. Is the female reproductive system, consist of style, ovary and stigma
15. Thin stalk in the stamen.