Prepositions after nounsAuthor:
Description: Choose the correct answer.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Your aim ___ doubling the number of customers is not very realistic in these times.
2. No apology ___ his appalling behaviour has yet been received from the player.
3. Our levels of satisfaction ___ our politicians are not exactly at their highest.
4. He%27s had a lot of success ___ attracting new clients.
5. Even the thought ___ one more night in this creepy hotel gives me nightmares.
6. There is some annoyance ___ the new rotas that have just been announced.
7. This scandal has caused a lot of damage ___ the reputation of politicians.
8. The hot weather has had a considerable effect ___ ice-cream sales.
9. I%27m glad to say I%27ve found a solution ___ all our problems.